What's new

Flanker Protection !

oh my god this picture is taken from chennai air show .. why security allowing these kids to play with 45 million dollar plane

oh my god this picture is taken from chennai air show .. why security allowing these kids to play with 45 million dollar plane

I take it that it's not common to allow people to see they're airforce up close ?

00f95fb51b12a81404eaa7720a19dbfd.jpg

See this is what we call efficiency! Air force gets a good plane, people get shade! 2-in-1 bonus!Saves a fortune on building public shelters and planting trees!

And people keep saying government doesn't know how to allocate money! :no::no:

The jets are not usually public unless it's an Airshow or a PR exercise.Here it is in Chennai last year's air show where this particular AC earmarked for airshows is featured,still civvies so close to the AC is a major security lapse.

but i must acknowledge the fact that IAF even went such close just for sake of giving shelter to her citizen lol

Last edited:
All the more so as even the canopy is left open.:oops:

That doesn't matter. You can't climb inside without some kind of support.

BTW regarding the image, we don't even know if it was functional AC or not. If you come to pune, there are a few ACs parked in the gardens ( not functional). But we are assuming just to much. You cannot just take shelter to SU MKI. They must have been allowed, what so big we are making out of it? Even I have seen SU 30 MKI though I am just another Indian Civilian, What you need is someone in the IAF. You can even peak into the cockpit. What a kid can even do to these ACs? :hitwall::hitwall:lol!! guys guys,, Its not a delicate darling that you can't touch it it.

hahahahah civilian playing with might of indian if its landing gear got some probleums iaf will accuse ISI for it hahahahha than ISI bring this pic in court so ISI can prove her self innocent

That doesn't matter. You can't climb inside without some kind of support.

No, but you can toss a cigarette or some other substance into it.

And all the red tape indicates that it's an operational aircraft.

No, but you can toss a cigarette or some other substance into it.

And all the red tape indicates that it's an operational aircraft.

Well see this is what we are assuming.. I am not saying it can't be an unprofessional act..

Like if we just want to argue we can, Cigarette smoking is not allowed on the air strip. What substance will they toss? Biscuilts? They must have been through security check for carrying lethal objects. Even I have seen and browsed SU 30 MKI and even F- 16 when I was in boston. What so big we are making out of it?

It is not so delicate as we are assuming it to be. just touching the outer body won't create any malfunction in the aircraft.

What a lame argument I must say..

Well see this is what we are assuming.. I am not saying it can't be an unprofessional act..

Like if we just want to argue we can, Cigarette smoking is not allowed on the air strip. What substance will they toss? Biscuilts? They must have been through security check for carrying lethal objects. Even I have seen and browsed SU 30 MKI and even F- 16 when I was in boston. What so big we are making out of it?

It is not so delicate as we are assuming it to be. just touching the outer body won't create any malfunction in the aircraft.

What a lame argument I must say..
Basically it's not a question of what could be done or what may have happened. The bottom line is it's professional misconduct.
Whatever precautions that may have taken place, lounging under such a platform is not your ideal picnic spot.

Basically it's not a question of what could be done or what may have happened. The bottom line is it's professional misconduct.
Whatever precautions that may have taken place, lounging under such a platform is not your ideal picnic spot.

Yes, They should be hanged till death. What blunder they have done... Just kidding!! as I don't know I won't comment anymore. Had it been something like that our media is very reactive on anything they get.

may be some cheap CG can play in this act, or they are relations on officials of defense personals that's why they are so close to the bird, i know its not possible for unknown civilians, they are defiantly relations of defense personals

Back
Top Bottom