What's new

Flame hair cutting in Pakistan

If done right, it burns off split ends, which is why everyone claims softer hair.
There is no "if done right" about this. You cannot control how much hair will be burnt. It's not some scientific experimentation under controlled environment. The person who is doing this is a criminal and a crook and the people who fall for this kind of shit are plain stupid.

I would like to see him inventing a similar technique to clean up his private parts hairs.

In west he would have arrested for this shytty act if i were in power in pakistan i wouldnt have waited a second to throw him behind the bars for this life threatening shytt he is pulling.
even with the consent of the customer??

What a stupid consumer society we are turning into

even with the consent of the customer??
I will penalize such ppl too. But just look at it this way ppl will always go for anything stupid and unique available in the market its the job of gov to regulate things. So it should be disallowed by the gov it can cause serious health damages.

What a stupid consumer society we are turning into
Yes stupid consumerism.

I will penalize such ppl too. But just look at it this way ppl will always go for anything stupid and unique available in the market its the job of gov to regulate things. So it should be disallowed by the gov it can cause serious health damages.

Yes stupid consumerism.

As people become richer and richer. The clever and the unique will milk them and the way things are. Its only gonna get worse.

Get some famous dude to try something hip and cool. The butt parast awaam will flock to you.

Baniye ese nahi kamyaab hogae

A Sicilian barber a few miles away from me achieved the same result by flicking his Bic but it didn't look nearly as dramatic as this!

did he give you a deal you couldn't refuse

As people become richer and richer. The clever and the unique will milk them and the way things are. Its only gonna get worse.

Get some famous dude to try something hip and cool. The butt parast awaam will flock to you.

Baniye ese nahi kamyaab hogae
Have u wtached the video? The irony here is that even te guy pulling this dham stunt is not even a famous person he is an oridnary barber with very oridinary amd typical aam barbers wali shop. Someone chose to promote him ofcourse he mist have paid to get thtis report published. Even the basic hygiene standards seem missing from hus salon

Their brain is already burnt... So will not be loss if some scalp burns happen..

Back
Top Bottom