What's new

Five Ways India Can Avenge the Alleged Mutilation of Its Soldiers

The Indian Army is a professional establishment that take's count's for its loss's, I don't doubt them for a second.

I can vouch for these guys' professionalism. I've stood eye ball to eye ball with them, fought them and even had tea with them over border flag meetings. That being said, the current government is simply using the "solider" card to drum up hysteria and are dragging IA into the dirt for their own political gain.

That being said once more, I am genuinely sorry for the loss of these men's lives. No one knows the trials and tribulations of a soldier better than someone who has served and especially one who has served in the same theater albeit on opposite sides.

all talk talk talk.
.....for the illiterate billion listening to TRP hungry channel.

I can vouch for these guys' professionalism. I've stood eye ball to eye ball with them, fought them and even had tea with them over border flag meetings. That being said, the current government is simply using the "solider" card to drum up hysteria and are dragging IA into the dirt for their own political gain.

That being said once more, I am genuinely sorry for the loss of these men's lives. No one knows the trials and tribulations of a soldier better than someone who has served and especially one who has served in the same theater albeit on opposite sides.

New Delhi: The Indian Army has vowed “appropriate response” to the barbaric attack by the Pakistan Army, which killed and mutilated the bodies of two Indian soldiers in Krishna Ghati sector of Poonch district in Jammu and Kashmir. Defence Minister Arun Jaitley will brief Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday.

Here are five options before India to respond to the grave provocation:

OPTION 1: Artillery attack on Pakistan post

This would violate the 2003 ceasefire, but is the safest method of immediate retribution. It will also be a straightforward message to the Pakistan Army.

OPTION 2: Covert cross-border raids

The Indian Army conducted surgical strikes last September in Azad Kashmir to dismantle terror infrastructure after the Uri attack. But former army chief General Bikram Singh feels that such a strike may not be of much help this time. “We did surgical strikes and then we didn't push it through. We will have to bleed Pakistan… even economically,” he told CNN-News18.

OPTION 3: Raise the issue at International Court of Justice

The dastardly attack by Pakistan Army violates international convention. But India is unlikely to approach any international forum as this may give Pakistan an opportunity to raise the Kashmir issue on international stage.

OPTION 4: Raise the issue with Pakistan at a flag meeting

Past flag meetings, however, have made little headway as is evidenced by the repeated provocations by Pakistan.

OPTION 5: Snap bilateral ties, expel high commissioner

There have been demands to bring diplomacy to a complete halt, but this shuts down a limited window for dialogue.

At 8:30am on Monday, Border Action Teams (BATs) of Pakistan crossed into the Indian side while the Pakistan army launched heavy rocket and mortar firing on two forward posts. "It was a pre-planned operation of Pakistan army. They had pushed in BATs over 250 metres deep inside Indian territory and set up ambushes for a long period to carry out the attack," a senior army officer said.

ALSO READ | Pak Brutality: When Bodies of Indian Soldiers Were Mutilated Earlier

The martyrs were Head Constable Prem Sagar of 200th Battalion of the BSF and Naib Subedar Paramjeet Singh of 22 Sikh Regiment of the Army. Constable Rajinder Singh of the BSF battalion suffered injuries in the attack.

A BSF officer said troops guarding the border line retaliated effectively.

In April this year, there have been seven ceasefire violations by Pakistan along the LoC in Poonch and Rajouri sectors of Jammu and Kashmir.

On April 19, Pakistani troops violated the ceasefire along the LoC in Poonch sector.

On April 17, Pakistani troops violated the ceasefire by firing and shelling mortars on forward posts in Noushera sector along the LoC in Rajouri district. They had broken the ceasefire in the same sector on April 8, in Poonch district on April 5, in Bhimbher Gali (BG) sector on April 4 and twice on April 3 in Balakote and (Digwar) Poonch sectors.

ALSO READ | Pakistan Army Set Up Death Trap to Carry Out Barbaric Border Attack

In Digwar sector of Poonch, a Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO), Naib Subedar S Sanayaima Som, was killed in an improvise explosive device (IED) blast along the LoC in Poonch sector on April 1.

There were four violations of the ceasefire along the LoC in Poonch in March.

In 2016, there were 228 instances of ceasefire violation along the LoC, while there were 221 instances of ceasefire violation along the International Border (IB).

http://www.news18.com/news/india/fi...-pakistan-mutilation-of-soldiers-1388951.html

When the world finishes the last man to die will possibly be a journalist for he shall have some silly article to write before he departs.

Talk about insult to injury - let me give you some advice: you stick your claims and we will stick to ours (The loss is from our end at present) the grieving families & their tears are habitual lies are they?

The Indian Army is a professional establishment that take's count's for its loss's, I don't doubt them for a second.

we all know how indian media manage things. first hour of any incidence and indian media blame Pakistan this is your strategy, we even know some of the attacks like where indian blame Pakistan for good few days and with draw later on.
Pakistan PM havent even mention Kulbo's aka (monkey) name, we didnt even mention indian name after APS school attack, just cuz we dont react and blame india after blame. even if there attack on indian person in Afg, india blame Pakistan with in seconds .
1.3 billion people its easy to create fake family.
Yes, we sud stick to our claims but this is PAKISTAN DEFENCE FORUM and we stick to Pakistani point of view so i suggest you to stop claiming your point of view and let us lead you to the level where you find just truth without indian media's prapoganda.

Last edited:
I didnt insult any one yet, all i am saying the facts if these indians doesnt like to hear the truth with polite manners then they sud go comments on Youtube where there are no rules.
indian media have history to create crises to gain sympathy. Indian acting so Mimosa pudica. when they know how indian stablishment muniplating their janta. Dhanay wad.

This is not the first time, Pakistan has mutilated the body of Indian soldiers.

Indian has a standard response and has done it so many times before.

Immediately after the mutilation there will heavy firing on Pakistani posts and bunkers.

After few week or months at a place and time of their own choosing an operation is launched into Pakistani territory. and the only objective of that operation to bring back heads of atleast 3 Pakistani soldiers.

You do realize that the fake mutilation fairy tale has been categorically denied by Pakistan?

It is simple. If you Indians are in the mood of waging a war you can just start already. You don't have to come up with fake stories and other excuses to have it your way.

Although, we understand India doesn't have the spine to wage a war against Pakistan. India fully comprehends the outcome. Your lies won't achieve anything. You have failed in convincing the world. The world doesn't care about Indian lies.

we all know how indian media manage things. first hour of any incidence and indian media blame Pakistan this is your strategy, we even know some of the attacks like where indian blame Pakistan for good few days and with draw later on.
Pakistan PM havent even mention Kulbo's aka (monkey) name, we didnt even mention indian name after APS school attack, just cuz we dont react and blame india after blame. even if there attack on indian person in Afg, india blame Pakistan with in seconds .
1.3 billion people its easy to create fake family.
Yes, we sud stick to our claims but this is PAKISTAN DEFENCE FORUM and we stick to Pakistani point of view so i suggest you to stop claiming your point of view and let us lead you to the level where you find just truth without indian media's prapoganda.

Well that explains it doesn't it! Sir your kind, bravo

Our we can make out own BAT teams with Ikhwans like pakistan makes with terrorists and use them like pakistan

And when our soldiers came and drank tea and took Lee then killed and mutilated IA. The jdnians were jerking off and not coming out to fight

Losers. What a fake script

Still waiting for the response for the URI attack :omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom