What's new

Five Navy cadets arrested for molesting, chasing woman in Mumbai

this is so ashamed for Indian Navy , not just case of harassment but of wife swapping .. I think they should court martial those who are involved in such .. after all its a Question mark of a respected institution in india ..

These scumbags were arrested, they can kiss their career in the Navy goodbye and are now likely to face serious criminal convictions.

As long as men are men these sort of nonsense is going to go on, whether one is in the military or a civvie on the street makes 0 difference, there is no rapist/molester gene that can be used to screen those prone to such offences nor does the Indian Military (nor any military in the world for that matter) conduct an analysis on whether an individual will be prone to these acts whilst in the military. People's mentality needs to change along with an improvement in the law enforcement's capabilities to detect and prosecute these crimes.

It is highly laughable that Pakistani members here like to portray India as the only nation on earth where sexual offences take place.

Wind and Janon.
Can you both please settle down. Remember we are here to detest an act, not pass judgement on a nation on account of the foolhardy Ness of a few individuals.
Jan on to me it seems that these acts are being committed after alcohol ingestion which is something that has crest into Indian society recently. Is there a case of having more stringent controls on the amount you can drink.
Araz

Jan on to me it seems that these acts are being committed after alcohol ingestion which is something that has crest into Indian society recently. Is there a case of having more stringent controls on the amount you can drink.
I'm sorry but this is the same the world (excluding Islamic countries) over. Alcohol excess is in no way a modern invention nor is it not found in the Military, in fact here in the UK getting entirely out of your senses is effectively part of the British Military traditions.

Young guys getting drunk and letting their state of reduced inhibitions lead to deviance with a female things isn't earth-shattering news but having said that it is entirely unacceptable as far as involving a female in your stupidity. All one can do is throw the book at such fools as far as the law is concerned.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom