What's new

Five Navy cadets arrested for molesting, chasing woman in Mumbai

@ to all memeber..
instead going positive and solution's based discussion
it going who is more culprit..
neither india nor pak can proudly say that our women are safe ...
so dont indulge in bitting each other..
those poor soul already suffered alot..
why to rub that feeling again ..?
better present solution ,, step taken by you, society, govt, their effectives and...
that can serve purpose right?
Dedicated call centre for women security launched - The Times of India
can any deccan charger - hyderbad - share its use?

I dono what these cadets were thinking when they were chasing a women????? these kind of idiots are there in every society and in every profession.... But military and security forces should be the last place where you want to see such idiots...

I dono what these cadets were thinking when they were chasing a women????? these kind of idiots are there in every society and in every profession.... But military and security forces should be the last place where you want to see such idiots...

They were most probably drunk, alcohol can make you do crazy things. Having said that, its not excuse for what they did, and I hope they are brought to justice.

--
these kind men theat to national security..
the proud of armed forced comes with responsibility..
these men can easily traped in honey net ...and trde for natioanl secrets ..
i am going too far .. but it can happen

They were most probably drunk, alcohol can make you do crazy things. Having said that, its not excuse for what they did, and I hope they are brought to justice.
--
and may damage national secuirty

A criminal act by some cadets who are being prosecuted.... and the usual retards are busy slinging their brainmatter - mud!

Maybe I should post off topic posts about pakistani UN peace keepers involved in gay rape? But that would be against forum rules and mods will crack down, unlike the retarded rants of official trolljammer? Pathetic moderation by a bunch of people enjoying their ''power'' on internet, lol!

Yeah, and our govt provide plenty of alcohol to our forces.....

Yeah, and our govt provide plenty of alcohol to our forces.....

Well the incident happened at a pub, so no point blaming the government for providing cheap alcohol.

There are NO 'Class IV' officers in the Indian Navy!! They are in the Merchant Navy!!
Idiotic reporting!

Oh noes, the efforts of @Windjammer went down the drain. :cry:

first of all do your homework on the link you posted.....never the less, images can be so deceptive ....contrary to what may appear, in the end it was the Basanti who got screwed for billions by Mr Moscow.
Singh.jpg

You missed this one Basanti,... hell, why not just attack the source of moral values.

Teacher gang-raped in school premises in Rajasthan - The Times of India

Last edited:
Wind and Janon.
Can you both please settle down. Remember we are here to detest an act, not pass judgement on a nation on account of the foolhardy Ness of a few individuals.
Jan on to me it seems that these acts are being committed after alcohol ingestion which is something that has crest into Indian society recently. Is there a case of having more stringent controls on the amount you can drink.
Araz
That was my point as well, in counter trolling windy. It was a horrible act by these four people, but it does not reflect the entire nation or even the armed forces. And such acts happen in other countries as well.

I disagree on the last point of your post. Alcohol by itself cannot make people do bad things, especially not sexual offences. For most men, alcohol in large quantities severely reduces libido. Alcohol is just a convenient excuse, a scapegoat. Only people who already wanted to do such things would do it under the influence of alcohol. At most alcohol removes any fears he may have had. So being drunk is not a defence for such criminal behaviour.

Let's put these criminals behind bars, and not pass judgement on other peaceful drunks who would never do such a thing.

first of all do your homework on the link you posted.....never the less, images can be so deceptive ....contrary to what may appear, in the end it was the Basanti who got screwed for billions by Mr Moscow.
Singh.jpg

You missed this one Basanti,... hell, why not just attack the source of moral values.

Teacher gang-raped in school premises in Rajasthan - The Times of India

In the above picture both party is agreed and happy ..what is your issue in that...???....Chicha...Due to this raping habit ...A new country came into picture called Bangladesh ... Still you did not learned....Shame on you... Kuch to Sharam karo.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom