What's new

Five girls allegedly gang raped by border military police

Roybot

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
DG KHAN: Five girls were allegedly gang raped by border military police personnel near Fort Monroe in Dera Ghazi Khan (DG Khan), Express News reported on Saturday.

The girls, who were visiting Fort Monroe, recorded their statements saying that the policemen took them to a check post for “routine checking” where they raped them.A case was registered against five people identified by the girls but only three of the accused were arrested, whereas all policemen present in the police station were suspended.

Border military police commandant Tariq Ali Basra said that strict action would be taken against those involved.“We have suspended all 14 personnel who were present in the station,” said Basra.
“Three were suspended on the straightforward allegations on them whereas the rest were suspended for negligence.”

He further said that a preliminary inquiry had been completed upon which the FIR was lodged.
“Now, an there will be a legal investigation based on the FIR which will reveal the degree of involvement of each accused,” said the commandant.

The girls, according to Basra, revealed little about themselves. “They did not give any address. They just said that they were from Lahore,” said Basra, stating that the girls were hesitating in giving any information about themselves.

“Even the man who was accompanying them was not related to them. He told me one of the girls was his friend since eight months and she and her friends came here sightseeing.”Basra said that the accused did not have a history of offences and this was the first accusation against them.
The girls will be given a medical examination today to confirm the accusation.

Five girls allegedly gang raped by border military police – The Express Tribune

84214_51137071.jpg

Dunya News: Pakistan:-Security personnel rape five girls in DG Khan Than...

Only 3 of those accused were arrested? why is the girls word no good that is sad!

Lets talk about Woman rights in India. It's the worst in India.

These aren't the same girls who are supposed to have been killed by the Jirga admin for singing & clapping.... is it?

If 5 people were identified why only 3 arrested? that is a joke!

Lets talk about Woman rights in India. It's the worst in India.
I was wondering when someone will change the topic of discussion to India.....:azn:....Read the title of thread and reply appropriately.

Take DNA and if proven hanged them in public and show it live on TV rape will reduce to the great extent

wait now police guys will help other police guys always its happen in police station so i think they will be free after few years :cry:

wait now police guys will help other police guys always its happen in police station so i think they will be free after few years :cry:
Sir it is all about how government wants to deal with such crimes if their is will in government than no body can stop justice other wise we are doomed

I have observed this in our society .. General public are still vary of police .. Colonial hang over is still there ..

Key word is allegedly... and express tribune at it again.

BTW.. girls from Lahore wearing burqa and visiting far areas alone.... dosn't sound believable to me..

They wear the uniform which should be for protecting the people who pay their wages but instead some of them see it as a tool to commit sick crimes like rape and take bribes.

Back
Top Bottom