What's new

Five family members killed in suspected terrorist attack at their home

nirreich

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Published 02:12 12.03.11Latest update 02:12 12.03.11
Five family members killed in suspected terrorist attack at their home in Itamar settlement
According to police the suspect broke into a home in Itamar armed with a knife and killed the family of five people including parents and three children.

By Anshel Pfeffer and Yaniv Kubovich
Tags: Israel news West Bank settlements
Five members of an Israeli family were killed Friday night when a suspected terrorist broke into their home in the West Bank settlement of Itamar and stabbed them all to death.

According to police, the suspect broke into the house armed with a knife and stabbed the mother, father and three children, aged 11, three and a three-month-old baby.

Magen David Adom rescue services arrived at the scene and found them all dead.

Extensive police forces and Israel Defense Forces are scanning the area for the suspect.

Initial investigation found that the family's 12-year-old daughter managed to escape the house with her two younger brothers and ran to the neighbors' house to get help.

The military blocked the entrance to the northern West Bank settlement of Itamar, as soldiers poured inside and a pair of ambulances departed.

The overnight attack is the first attack against settlers in months and the first of its kind and scope in years. It marks a rare outburst of violence during a relatively calm period.

Itamar is home to some of the West Bank's most fervent settlers.

In 2002 a terrorist broke into the home of the Shabo family in Itamar and shot the mother, Rachel, in the back. Then he shot Zvi, 13, and Avishai, 5, also in the back. After that, Neria, 16, was also shot dead.

The terrorist climbed up from the valley and without even cutting it, simply trampled down the fence. First he approached the neighbors' house but the dog began barking and he turned instead to the Shabo family's home. They were among the settlement's founders. Boaz, the father, a printer by profession, was not at home. The older children - Yariv, 17, and Atara, 15 - were also out, visiting friends.

Thirteen-year-old Aviah, who was wounded, told the doctor who attended her in the hospital that she had heard her mother shout out in pain and then all was quiet.

This is what Israel needs to deals with - cold blooded murderers who do not hesitate to kill a whole family in their sleep!

Please save me the crap that it is all right to hurt settlers. Although in my opinion they should be evacuated back to Israel, they do not deserve to be butchered by Palestinians terrorists.

Remember that for next time you are blaming Israel for being suspicious about the Palestinians and demanding tight security arrangements in any future agreement with them.

they do not deserve to be butchered by Palestinians terrorists.

Take it easy -- you, Pfeffer and Kubovich, do not know who did this or what his or her or their motivation was -- to go about calling all Palestinian "terrorists" isn't goint to help this family or anyone else.

Let the police do their investigation. If an INDIVIDUAL did this crime, don't you think it would be unfair to malign an entire nationality for the action of an individaul?

Take it easy -- you, Pfeffer and Kubovich, do not know who did this or what his or her or their motivation was -- to go about calling all Palestinian "terrorists" isn't goint to help this family or anyone else.

Let the police do their investigation.

Not all the Palestinians are terrorists, there are decent people among them. However, only Palestinian terrorists could do such a barbaric thing, they were murdered for being Jewish and Israelis.

Most probable this is the case, if not, I will post it here and apologise for rushing for conclusions. However, in light of our long experience with this kind of Palestinian terror acts, it is highly unlikely.

they were murdered for being Jewish and Israelis.
So it's a hate crime? Not a political crime that a terrorist would do??

Or is the case of the NAZI Palestinian terrorist?? Keep your powder dry, let facts do your talking

So it's a hate crime? Not a political crime that a terrorist would do??

Or is the case of the NAZI Palestinian terrorist?? Keep your powder dry, let facts do your talking

I do not see the contradiction between an hate crime and political crime in this case.

What if I am right and this is indeed a Palestinian terrorist act?

Not all the Palestinians are terrorists, there are decent people among them. However, only Palestinian terrorists could do such a barbaric thing, they were murdered for being Jewish and Israelis.

Most probable this is the case, if not, I will post it here and apologise for rushing for conclusions. However, in light of our long experience with this kind of Palestinian terror acts, it is highly unlikely.

What about your terrorists?
Dont they kill and take photos with the bodies?

What about your terrorists?
Dont they kill and take photos with the bodies?

Lets make a deal: first, condemn this brutal slaughtering and stop rationalise it; then present your information, if any.

I do not have problems to go against any killing of innocent people. What about you?

Lets make a deal: first, condemn this brutal slaughtering and stop rationalise it; then present your information, if any.

I do not have problems to go against any killing of innocent people. What about you?

BTW, in your Avatar it is showed the Star of David thrown into the garbage. What would you feel if I had an Avatar showing Prophet Muhammad shits the symbol of Islam, or something tasteless and hurtful like that?

BTW, in your Avatar it is showed the Star of David thrown into the garbage. What would you feel if I had an Avatar showing Prophet Muhammad shits the symbol of Islam, or something tasteless and hurtful like that?

לצפות למשהו שונה אנטישמי אנטי

Thanks for the effort to write in Hebrew, but what you wrote does not make sense.

Thanks for the effort to write in Hebrew, but what you wrote does not make sense.
^ Roughly means:
*Expect the anti-Semites to do that sort of thing.
*Can you expect anything different (good) from an anti-Semite?
:P

GetContent.asp

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom