What's new

First Video of Egypt Massacre on 14 August... Only 18+ not 4 weak hearts...

Shh, do not talk about something you have no idea about lone wolf. That is just an excuse of turkey. Most PKK members have been in armed fightings which means there is no pardon for them. Maybe pardon for 1% but that is not what can be considered a pardon.

Sorry for Turkey to not live up to your expectations. :D

And your statistical number is wrong, please don't talk from your @ss.

1186131_463431893755368_147384907_n.jpg

The moment they put headscarves/beards they stopped being civillians : MB has a very clear goal of making Egypt islamic state therefore all MB followers are in state of war with Egypt , Egyptian culture , Non-Sunni muslim citizens and finally even with their own fellow Sunni muslims bros whos not extremist as they are.They declared war againts Egypt the moment they decided to follow an organization(MB) which happens to have a very clear goal of declaring islamic state.

wtf are you for real:cuckoo:l.... headscarves/beards stop people from being civillians:blink::hitwall:

egyptian secularists are no different than MB.................while MB uses islam for their agenda of gaining power ..they(egyptian secularists) use secularism ........ both will use any means to gain power

Sorry for Turkey to not live up to your expectations. :D

And your statistical number is wrong, please don't talk from your @ss.

Oh Turkey will live up to all my expectations. Like a little dog it will. It has so far. Who would have thought that amnesty for PKK would even be on the agenda 10 years ago? Again, reality check, PKK is winning while you are howling on an internet forum.

My statistical numbers are wrong? Dude, there is a reason people go to the mountains. Do you think they go there to do handcraft and play soccer? If they want to do on the ground work, all they have to do is join BDP. They go there with the specific aim of shooting at an enemy in order to defend their people. So regard the by far majority of guerilla to have shot or engaged in armed battle with the turkish terror army.

wtf are you for real:cuckoo:l.... headscarves/beards stop people from being civillians:blink::hitwall:

egyptian secularists are no different than MB.................while MB uses islam for their agenda of gaining power ..they(egyptian secularists) use secularism ........ both will use any means to gain power

My friend, do not listen to the MHP lone wolf turks. They are out their minds. They think different colours, different outfits and different beliefs make you a terrorist. That is how they are raised since 1923 and the estabilishment of the republic.

Oh Turkey will live up to all my expectations. Like a little dog it will. It has so far. Who would have thought that amnesty for PKK would even be on the agenda 10 years ago? Again, reality check, PKK is winning while you are howling on an internet forum.

Should do the reality check. PKK withdrew, Turkey didn't do anything, we even didn't promise anything. :partay:

My statistical numbers are wrong? Dude, there is a reason people go to the mountains. Do you think they go there to do handcraft and play soccer? If they want to do on the ground work, all they have to do is join BDP. They go there with the specific aim of shooting at an enemy in order to defend their people. So regard the by far majority of guerilla to have shot or engaged in armed battle with the turkish terror army.

Yeah, your statistical numbers are wrong and you talk way too much to evade my counter-arguments.

Should do the reality check. PKK withdrew, Turkey didn't do anything, we even didn't promise anything. :partay:

Yeah, your statistical numbers are wrong and you talk way too much to evade my counter-arguments.

Of course you did not promise anything. Yet since the negotiations started we are allowed to speak Kurdish at courts, at political gatherings, our mayors are slowly getting out of jail in KCK trial, we have had 6 months of peace from the turkish army which has given us time and space to rebuild our forces in Qandil and West Kurdistan and we are creating our own local councils without the intervening of turkish facist police. More is yet to come, do not worry. And we both know that PKK could enter North Kurdistan in a matter of days, so who is the winning side?

Then present the numbers and the logic behind the numbers.

Of course you did not promise anything. Yet since the negotiations started we are allowed to speak Kurdish at courts, at political gatherings, our mayors are slowly getting out of jail in KCK trial, we have had 6 months of peace from the turkish army which has given us time and space to rebuild our forces in Qandil and West Kurdistan and we are creating our own local councils without the intervening of turkish facist police. More is yet to come, do not worry. And we both know that PKK could enter North Kurdistan in a matter of days, so who is the winning side?

If you had no problems with Kurds gaining some rights, i'am okay with that. If you set your goal for autonomy...you are not close to winning.

Then present the numbers and the logic behind the numbers.

Why should i do the work ? As you are the first to present statistical numbers, you should back your statements with a source or you are talking from your @ss. ( We both know you always talk from your @ss)

If you had no problems with Kurds gaining some rights, i'am okay with that. If you set your goal for autonomy...you are not close to winning.

Why should i do the work ? As you are the first to present statistical numbers, you should back your statements with a source or you are talking from your @ss. ( We both know you always talk from your @ss)

You do know autonomy has existed in North Kurdistan for some years right? It is called KCK system. That is why your government has been hunting them down one by one. Kurds are basically governing themselves. It just has to become official and it will sooner or later.

The pardon law you were talking about earlier only counts for those PKK members who has not engaged in battle. Your other wolf mate talked about a general pardon for PKK which there is no talk of as of yet. In my opinion ( and I know more about PKK than you do) you will not find many amongst the 5000 guerillas that have not engaged in battles with the terrorist turkish military. Again, there is a reason they are guerilla in the first place. But if you have realiable statistics then present them.

You do know autonomy has existed in North Kurdistan for some years right? It is called KCK system. That is why your government has been hunting them down one by one. Kurds are basically governing themselves. It just has to become official and it will sooner or later.

No they don't, more talking from your @ss.

The pardon law you were talking about earlier only counts for those PKK members who has not engaged in battle. Your other wolf mate talked about a general pardon for PKK which there is no talk of as of yet. In my opinion ( and I know more about PKK than you do) you will not find many amongst the 5000 guerillas that have not engaged in battles with the terrorist turkish military. Again, there is a reason they are guerilla in the first place. But if you have realiable statistics then present them.

I don't care about your knowledge about PKK.

And there is no need to drag this any further as you couldn't prove your accusation for 3 posts, i hereby officially declare you as an @ss talker.

Why do people care who is in power? Are these people who are laying their life actually gain anything? Politicians use fools to further their motives.

They never even let go the small kids...:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: Hats off to their army...they have conquered their own people to ensure their military rule. RIP for those innocent souls. RIP democracy in Egypt. RIP Egypt.....because its not over yet......:hitwall:

Egyptian army has every right to retaliate, when 43 of their comrades were butchered by these Mullahigans (Mullah+Hooligans = Mullahigans) with extreme brutality and Internet is overflowing with the graphic images of their dead bodies........But I think indiscriminate shooting of children and women is an extreme excess, like crime against humanity by EA. Which can cost EA, international & local secularist's support & sympathy.

Back
Top Bottom