What's new

First Video of Egypt Massacre on 14 August... Only 18+ not 4 weak hearts...

try it, sometimes so you can feel the hell created by mullhas on earth, specially in pakistan with thier terrorism, taking head shots of 14 years old grils students?

Its not mullah's fault if jahils start calling every chamar with beard Mulllah and ask him to lead the prayers, ask for his advise. Its our politicians and our Army's fault for keeping our people Jahil while they loot the nation for money and plots. Do you think all those so called Mullahs in TTP and other terrorist groups can even read Quran, they look dirty ****** and disgusting.

dont blame Mullah, blame your leader, my leader and his leaders, and blame all the mard-e-ahans and mard-e-momins

If you want my opinion, hang all the politicians and save people

If you hang all politicians, then people will start hanging each other.
A bad law is always better than lawlessness.

ohh thanks, wow any word against TTp dogs by anyone your idealist hero IK yet?
peoples were slaughtered in peshawar , while he was attending royal wine buffets? in london?lol
his support TTp is known to whole pakistan now, cause he is letting them breaking jails?
sory i, dont think any country want to get, KPK govt as its rulling party?
its simple, dont bring religion to rule own peoples with absolute stupidty, like taking head shots of 14 years mallala,s?
whatever egyption has done, to mentain peace in thier country, is what was the need of hour, to,stop egypt fall like somalia, or pakistan in the hands of terrorists!

ohh thanks, wow any word against TTp dogs by your idealist hero IK yet?:lol:
peoples were slaughtered in peshawar , while he was attending royal wine buffets? in london?lol
his support TTp is known to whole pakistan now, cause he is letting them breaking jails?
sory i, dont think any country want to get, KPK govt as its rulling party?
its simple, dont bring religion to rule own peoples with absolute stupidty, like taking head shots of 14 years mallala,s?
whatever egyption has done, to mentain peace in thier country, is what was the need of hour, to,stop egypt fall like somalia, or pakistan in the hands of terrorists!

ab baba g bandok uthao or Afghanistan pohabch jao apnay dad uncle sam ka hath batao aur harm ki moat maray jao baki samis ki tarhan

jo kam egypt mayn ho rahahay InshAllah khaki wardi egyptians chowk aur chorahon mayn latkaey jaen gay

aur janab jesay wahan say dum daba kay bhagayn gay

baki Imran kay baray mayn baja bajata raho aur jo haqomat mayn hay us kay gun gata raho

hwhatever unity of egypt is destroyed now . sisi did it what israel can't do in 60 years

ab baba g bandok uthao or Afghanistan pohabch jao apnay dad uncle sam ka hath batao aur harm ki moat maray jao baki samis ki tarhan

jo kam egypt mayn ho rahahay InshAllah khaki wardi egyptians chowk aur chorahon mayn latkaey jaen gay

aur teray jesay wahan say dum daba kay bhagayn gay

baki Imran kay baray mayn baja bajata reh aur jo haqomat mayn hay us kay gun gata rah

plz keep the conversation in english!

If you hang all politicians, then people will start hanging each other.
A bad law is always better than lawlessness.

no law is better thn bad law, hundereds of years in civil war in USA, thn ? the strongest of democracies!

Its not mullah's fault if jahils start calling every chamar with beard Mulllah and ask him to lead the prayers, ask for his advise. Its our politicians and our Army's fault for keeping our people Jahil while they loot the nation for money and plots. Do you think all those so called Mullahs in TTP and other terrorist groups can even read Quran, they look dirty ****** and disgusting.

dont blame Mullah, blame your leader, my leader and his leaders, and blame all the mard-e-ahans and mard-e-momins

agreed some what! after long time, my friendo?lol

stop thinking from your behind, if you cant get it right in your head!
why they went to demonstrate against thier own army, in favour of stupid un effective morsi govt?
created by CIA ,s faked damocracy desk?
to create a good modren islamic state, egypt needs peace which morsi govt falied to reach, so rightfully ousted!

your head is all up in your arse bud,
since they protested against their pathetic sorry *** military they deserve to get shot and killed by the hundreds?
are you stupid or something? the Egyptian army deserves to get slaughtered like pigs.i hope god destroys this evil Egyptian army.

no law is better thn bad law, hundereds of years in civil war in USA, thn ? the strongest of democracies!

strongest democracy? now i know your smoking something.
america has no democracy anymore, its all a joke, our rights are being taken away everyday, with the patriot act all rights are basically gone.
we have two parties who do exactly the something when ever they are in office, voting for our politicians in america has become a joke.

strongest democracy? now i know your smoking something.
america has no democracy anymore, its all a joke, our rights are being taken away everyday, with the patriot act all rights are basically gone.
we have two parties who do exactly the something when ever they are in office, voting for our politicians in america has become a joke.

be a patriot & start a war of independence?lol
to become another gaddamed lincon?lol
i call it it, damo-crazy! anyway!
the best of the democratic systems in this world, is from china, that the best one?
where stupids arent allowed to raze thier stupid, voices for nothing good?
like in eygpt morsi, & his beared stupid brothers used the great name of islam, just get the power?
but failed miserbly to address, the common mans common problems, thus they dont deserve the power, & peoples who ever now supporting them are just there to create a fitna, just like they hve done in pakistan & sirya?
so i support, eygpt army & its all actions!
they are just cleaning up a big huge dirty mess, created on the great name of islam!

your head is all up in your arse bud,
since they protested against their pathetic sorry *** military they deserve to get shot and killed by the hundreds?
are you stupid or something? the Egyptian army deserves to get slaughtered like pigs.i hope god destroys this evil Egyptian army.

so you arent listening ?
oky its enough, what you think that egyption army stay away from everything & give up its all, to a stipid mullha who dont even know how to clean his **** with toilet pappers?
i think, you need stop living in that ummah crazy dream!
nothing going to happen, to egyption army cause they are mentaining the peace, & clearing up the mess generated by a fake CIA sponsored damocrazy, which just resulted in the division of the nation?
so now, its simple in egypt go to home dont stay in stupid squares, be clam , do your job, pray to allaha, work hard earn good money, enjoy your time with your family, or face egyption army!
thts nice! simple but straight!

Back
Top Bottom