What's new

First Sikh Army Officer

Tameem

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Bo4rmV8CEAEt5l9.jpg

The first Sikh officer in Pak Army (infantry), Capt Harcharan Singh, is now an ADC to a Corps Commander

Excellent News.....:pakistan:

Something to report - many hundreds of Sikhs have joined alongside with other minorities, including Kalash, Buddhists, even Parsis and Jains - which are a tiny minority.

This was done by design to make sure, the Pakistani Armed Forces more reflect the population of the country.

The first Sikh officer in Pak Army (infantry), Capt Harcharan Singh, is now an ADC to a Corps Commander

Excellent News.....:pakistan:

Is this true that he's the first Sikh officer? I thought the Pak military had a lot of different religions? I'd love to see this guys rising up to a general level and commanding his country's army one day....

Is this true that he's the first Sikh officer? I thought the Pak military had a lot of different religions? I'd love to see this guys rising up to a general level and commanding his country's army one day....

Many Jawans and non-commisioned officers, but educated minorities did not join for whatever reason, now even highly educated ones are joining, two cases in point two officers one Parsi and other Christian are major figures in our AWAC's and JF17 projects.

He was commissioned in 2006 and they found it now??:rofl:

Well that would be to much to ask and i dont think our constitution allows that. However we had a lot of war veteran Christians in PAF who fought both 65 and 71 wars. Among them Sq Leader Mervyn Middlecoat is famous. He was an excellent pilot and professional who had won gallantry awards too. He was even deployed in Jordan against Israelis in 67 and got a kill too.

Mervyn Middlecoat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PAF’S GALLANT CHRISTIAN HEROES CARRY QUAID’S MESSAGE

More can be found in above source.

Pakistan Army is falling in safe hands.
LOL and who r u exactly?

Last edited:
What is there to lol about ? Sikhs are brave and we need everyone to come forward and do their bit for Pakistan.
we have enough brave and exemplary people of our own but why r u saying now pak army is in safe hand? and on top of that u have an indian flag as well!

I have indian flag because I am from IOK. What do you mean by of your own ? Don't you consider Sikhs or this soldier as one of your own ?
Good to see another Kashmiri here. And u will be happy to know im also Kashmiri from Bagh City AJK. But as a Kashmiri i would rather die then put my flag as indian.

Regarding rest, well lets leave it.

Back
Top Bottom