What's new

First real J-14 prototype mockup

oh yh mods if this has been posted before delelte it merge it whatever u guys do

This picture first emerged in 2007, by today it must be nearing flight tests.

Unfortunately China won't be having a project to develop a stealth fighter, according to recent comments from a chinese officier, the fighter they were talking about all along and was going to be tested pretty soon is a modified version of the J-10 rather than a new generation jet fighter. Well only Russia/India and Japan will be developing one. China is going to lag behind unfortunately.

This news was also mention by chinese members in the following thread, see the thread:

Chinese Air Force official: China's fourth-generation fighters refer to modified J-10 (second page)

The Pic above shows Inter weapons Bay - a Gen 5 Property to improve stealth.
If they are going for J10 variant, what exactly is the machine in the picture.

well in my case i know what is it.... j-10 c ..... i know it sounds weird? but look at its shapes .... simlar to j-10b but this one is going to be double engine

The Pic above shows Inter weapons Bay - a Gen 5 Property to improve stealth.
If they are going for J10 variant, what exactly is the machine in the picture.

I understand what you mean, but the thing is where was the picture taken? How reliable is it? And of course it was taken back in 2007, so is there an updated picture of this new jet fighter, I have seen many circulating around the web, but most of them are imagined ones.

well in my case i know what is it.... j-10 c ..... i know it sounds weird? but look at its shapes .... simlar to j-10b but this one is going to be double engine

you mean twin engine? Do you have any other updated information regarding this new fighter

Last edited:
Frankly it Baffles me that they could be ahead of the Russians on 5th Gen planes.

Well what you gonna do guess they wanted this plane more.

I understand what you mean, but the thing is where was the picture taken? How reliable is it? And of course it was taken back in 2007, so is there an updated picture of this new jet fighter, I have seen many circulating around the web, but most of them are imagined ones.

you mean twin engine? Do you have any other updated information regarding this new fighter

The Pic seems to be Higly complex to be with Huge Change to make Internal weapons bay.
Now this means sooner or later this will be employed of China's Future fighter.
I really dont understand - China has Money - Have Tech for Gen 4 Fighter - If india can Think of MCA ..
With the above Prototype which seems real to me .. how can it be that Super Ambitious China will take a step back?

I cant digest the news that they are NOT having any thing real in Gen 5 Areana - Take my word before 2015 They will show a F22/F35 Like Prototype.

The Pic seems to be Higly complex to be with Huge Change to make Internal weapons bay.
Now this means sooner or later this will be employed of China's Future fighter.
I really dont understand - China has Money - Have Tech for Gen 4 Fighter - If india can Think of MCA ..
With the above Prototype which seems real to me .. how can it be that Super Ambitious China will take a step back?

I cant digest the news that they are NOT having any thing real in Gen 5 Areana - Take my word before 2015 They will show a F22/F35 Like Prototype.

China does have money, but the problem is how good are they in developing a fourth generation fighter? No offense, but it seems like they have relied heavily on Russia for this type of thing.

There are many conflicting reports on the web, some say China don't have the capiblity, others say they have, therefore they may or may not. E.g. no-one can confirm 100% whether J-10 existed until in 2006, on the other hand recent news reported the US was shocked by China's D41 which may be able to destroy their aircraft carriers, until recently they found it was still under development.

I do agree with you that China is most likely be developing a stealth fighter, unless they want to lag behind, both Russia/India and Japan are developing them as well.

The Russia/India one will be tested soon, congradulations to Russia/India for their achivement. Now let's see if China and Japan can do it.

The reason why China have to change what they said previosly regarding that the new fighter being tested is only a modified version of the j-10 and not a stealth j-xx maybe they want to hide military projects as they did for decades. They might also want to make rivals to slow down their development so they can catch up

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom