What's new

First Rafale Jet Attributed To The New ACM

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The tail number of India's first Rafale jet is RB-01, which stands for the name of Air Marshal RKS Bhadauria, who was key to the fighter jet deal.
He will also be the next ACM of the Indian Air Force.
Ladies & Gentlemen, I present to you Air Marshal RKS Bhadauria.

70855801_10157581283959919_5106829283037282304_n.jpg

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...india-france-rks-bhadauria-1601390-2019-09-20

Bhadauria was commissioned into the fighter stream of the Indian Air Force on 15 June 1980 with the Sword of Honour. He has clocked over 4250 hours of flying and has experience on 26 different types of fighters. He held several key operational and administrative appointments at various stages of his service including Commander of a Jaguar Squadron at a front line base in South-Western sector; Commanding Officer of Flight Test Squadron at Aircraft and System Testing Establishment; Chief Test Pilot and Project Director of National Flight Test Centre on the Tejas LCA project; Air Attache in Moscow; Assistant Chief of the Air Staff (Projects); Commandant of the National Defence Academy; Senior Air Staff Officer at Central Air Command and Deputy Chief of the Air Staff (1 January 2016 - 28 February 2017). He is also an experimental Test Pilot, a Category A qualified Flying Instructor and a Pilot Attack Instructor.

Bhadauria served as Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief (AOC-in-C), Southern Air Command from 1 March 2017, succeeding Air Marshal Sunderraman Neelakantan, to 1 August 2018.

He also served as Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief (AOC-in-C), Training Command from 1 August 2018 after retirement of Air Marshal S R K Nair, and held the office till his elevation to the Vice Chief of the Air Staff.

During 36 years of his career, Bhadauria has been awarded several medals: the Ati Vishisht Seva Medal (January 2013), the Vayu Sena Medal (January 2002) and the Param Vishisht Seva Medal (January 2018) He was appointed honorary Aide De Campe to the President of India on January 2019.

upload_2019-9-20_9-21-50.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakesh_Kumar_Singh_Bhadauria

Bhadauria was commissioned into the fighter stream of the Indian Air Force on 15 June 1980 with the Sword of Honour. He has clocked over 4250 hours of flying and has experience on 26 different types of fighters. He held several key operational and administrative appointments at various stages of his service including Commander of a Jaguar Squadron at a front line base in South-Western sector; Commanding Officer of Flight Test Squadron at Aircraft and System Testing Establishment; Chief Test Pilot and Project Director of National Flight Test Centre on the Tejas LCA project; Air Attache in Moscow; Assistant Chief of the Air Staff (Projects); Commandant of the National Defence Academy; Senior Air Staff Officer at Central Air Command and Deputy Chief of the Air Staff (1 January 2016 - 28 February 2017). He is also an experimental Test Pilot, a Category A qualified Flying Instructor and a Pilot Attack Instructor.

Bhadauria served as Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief (AOC-in-C), Southern Air Command from 1 March 2017, succeeding Air Marshal Sunderraman Neelakantan, to 1 August 2018.

He also served as Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief (AOC-in-C), Training Command from 1 August 2018 after retirement of Air Marshal S R K Nair, and held the office till his elevation to the Vice Chief of the Air Staff.

During 36 years of his career, Bhadauria has been awarded several medals: the Ati Vishisht Seva Medal (January 2013), the Vayu Sena Medal (January 2002) and the Param Vishisht Seva Medal (January 2018) He was appointed honorary Aide De Campe to the President of India on January 2019.

View attachment 580325

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakesh_Kumar_Singh_Bhadauria
and people are still making joke about this guy.
i believe that this guy is a serious threat to paf and
India has received her first Rafael

The tail number of India's first Rafale jet is RB-01, which stands for the name of Air Marshal RKS Bhadauria, who was key to the fighter jet deal.
He will also be the next ACM of the Indian Air Force.
Ladies & Gentlemen, I present to you Air Marshal RKS Bhadauria.

70855801_10157581283959919_5106829283037282304_n.jpg

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...india-france-rks-bhadauria-1601390-2019-09-20

A coincidence or complement for the service during deal?

India, in whole, is a serious threat in-fact and people making fun does not describe the official mood. I don't know what makes you to believe as such but none underestimates the adversary at all.

A coincidence or complement for the service during deal?

India, in whole, is a serious threat in-fact and people making fun does not describe the official mood. I don't know what makes you to believe as such but none underestimates the adversary at all.
sir i believe civilian should behave and do not under estimate their enemy . people are making joke bla bla bla . Thats why am saying that

i think its compliment for the service sir

sir i believe civilian should behave and do not under estimate their enemy . people are making joke bla bla bla . Thats why am saying that

i think its compliment for the service sir
Don't generalize.... The Civilians at least those commenting on social media sites will be the last ones to join or fight any battles. If you are talking about jokers then you just need to listen to the outgoing IAF Air chief making comments on the PAF Leader.

wtf ...Do you think we don't any anyone to match him in the PAF ....don't be a scared shit ...be a real Pakistani ...Dread from Allah only ....:pissed:

Don't generalize.... The Civilians at least those commenting on social media sites will be the last ones to join or fight any battles. If you are talking about jokers then you just need to listen to the outgoing IAF Air chief making comments on the PAF Leader.
agree sir but my point is even civilian should behave wisely instead of saying bla bla bla as for as Dhoana , we should not go that down .
be sober, be real , be active and be wise to respect your enemy cuz with that you can understand your enemy

wtf ...Do you think we don't any anyone to match him in the PAF ....don't be a scared shit ...be a real Pakistani ...Dread from Allah only ....:pissed:
its not about matching or not . its about to show respect your enemy.
some times you have to show that you are afraid your enemy and then you can get knowledge about his flaws.
and next time you should behave cuz i dnt like your way of talking

If nothing else, he is vertically challenged.
.............another example of.........

Small people occupying higher places!!

agree sir but my point is even civilian should behave wisely instead of saying bla bla bla as for as Dhoana , we should not go that down .
be sober, be real , be active and be wise to respect your enemy cuz with that you can understand your enemy

We expect our military to take the threat seriously and not underestimate them, and they do.

Our job as civilians is to make our enemies look like buffoon :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom