What's new

First Photos of Destroyed Leopard and Bradley’s, confirmed

Russia has 4 times the population as Ukraine but more importantly Russia has much more natural resources and much more industrial base than Ukraine. I can see Ukraine being successful on the defensive but if Ukraine goes on the offensive then I can see Ukraine lose a lot for no gain.
No matter how hard Putin is trying to shape the narrative, most young russians do know this is Russia invading a sovereign state. If you dont share Putins imperial dreams, you are not going to commit in this fight. There is no way this 4:1 population ratio is going to materialize as an advantage on ukrainian territory, unless Russia is going to draft all the +60 year old talking heads.

You're allies though and warm supporters of Ukraine. And you're sending a lot of equipment too.

I think he is a pakistani expat, not Dutch. Either way I think there are some noninterventionist Dutch people there as well, usually eu-skeptics and others.

No matter how hard Putin is trying to shape the narrative, most young russians do know this is Russia invading a sovereign state. If you dont share Putins imperial dreams, you are not going to commit in this fight. There is no way this 4:1 population ratio is going to materialize as an advantage on ukrainian territory, unless Russia is going to draft all the +60 year old talking heads.

They are giving out citizenship in exchange for 1 year of military service, recruiting in central asia and elsewhere in the poorer former soviet states. I also remember reading that Russia set up a system where they use data to find "people that won't be missed", or there will be lower concern if they were deployed to the front, and they are conscripting those guys, along with prisoners, gang member, etc. Wagner might also start shipping mercenaries from Africa. Russia I suspect will be short on equipment, but not manpower. The real question is can Russia get around sanctions and still find a way to mobilize the domestic industrial base and other sources of equipment, either from North Korea, Iran, China and elsewhere.

Putin seems to be banking that he can out attrition Ukraine atleast until 2024. Then I suspect we will see some sort of conclusion depending on the presidential election in the US, or with some sort of negotiation. By then this Ukrainian offensive should also reach its conclusion.

It is not as much an invasion as defending the people of Crimea from Kiev army. When Germany invaded France in 1870 to take Lorraine Alsace, or when Japan invaded Russia in 1904 to take South Sakhalin, it was far more invasive than this conflict. In 2014 Putin said after taking back Crimea they will not take more unless Ukraine makes them take more. Ukraine never recognized Crimea as Russian land and invaded Crimea which caused a massive humanitarian disaster. Russians have no choice but to take a buffer around Crimea to defend the people of Crimea from further attack by Kiev army. To this end, we Chinese people who have always stood for justice and we Chinese people have ourselves in the past been the victims of invasion, support Russia on this matter.

I think he is a pakistani expat, not Dutch. Either way I think there are some noninterventionist Dutch people there as well, usually eu-skeptics and others.
I know,but he keeps bashing the West every chance he gets,as well as everyone living in non-Muslim countries.

Nice 👍

Go Russia

No if the US was fighting, the US Air Force would obliterate every fortification in its path, and US Army overrun Russian positions with 2,000+ Abrams and Bradley’s a piece.

US combined arms effects would be overwhelming

You clearly are a clown ..

For your education watch Scott ritters analysis on combined arms and thier application in ukraine .. even US would struggle

even better

German IRST-T is a super expensive $140 million system

taken out by Lancet loitering munition, unbelievable !!

First of all,it's not sure if the IRIS-T radar was on. Second,like some people have said online,you can't have an AA system like IRIS-T on the move without covering it with VSHORADS.

Another thing some people mentioned online is that IRIS-T was not made to shoot down loitering munitions.

First of all,it's not sure if the IRIS-T radar was on. Second,like some people have said online,you can't have an AA system like IRIS-T on the move without covering it with VSHORADS.

Another thing some people mentioned online is that IRIS-T was not made to shoot down loitering munitions.

I only look at facts

Ukraine is losing and Russia is winning, full stop.

Nice 👍

Go Russia

You clearly are a clown ..

For your education watch Scott ritters analysis on combined arms and thier application in ukraine .. even US would struggle

Scott Ritter is a convicted pedophile who doesn’t have a clue. The US would annihilate Russian positions. No one can do combined arms maneuver at scale like the US.

Russia has its entire Army engaged in Ukraine and are barely holding on. Ukraine has a tiny Air Force with no long range precision fire capability, and no experience in combined arms maneuver and they’re still beating the shot out of Russia. The US would simply overwhelm Russian forces. In fact it would be embarrassing

Weren’t these vehicles destroyed by either artillery or mines, as they were in a minefield?

Most were mine strikes that disabled the tracks. All the crews survived
Can any tank survive those mines? If not, then it probably came down to bad intel on the minefield or bad training.

Scott Ritter is a convicted pedophile who doesn’t have a clue. The US would annihilate Russian positions. No one can do combined arms maneuver at scale like the US.

Russia has its entire Army engaged in Ukraine and are barely holding on. Ukraine has a tiny Air Force with no long range precision fire capability, and no experience in combined arms maneuver and they’re still beating the shot out of Russia. The US would simply overwhelm Russian forces. In fact it would be embarrassing

Eh whats stopping them?

Back
Top Bottom