What's new

First Photos of Destroyed Leopard and Bradley’s, confirmed

Soft-Warning
Well all I can say is you are too successful to becoming an arsehole. That's probably the only thing you are really good at. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes shows your level and Language did you drop straight out of school or did you even get any education ? Any parents ? Or they threw you out ? Know who your dad is ?

Poor veteran begging for bread no job no future super angry he served and got ZERO

I don’t blame you, I only pity you

Yes shows your level and Language did you drop straight out of school or did you even get any education ? Any parents ? Or they threw you out ? Know who your dad is ?

Poor veteran begging for bread no job no future super angry he served and got ZERO

I don’t blame you, I only pity you
Well, I am not the one that come on an internet forum and say "I am better than you" that the ultimate sign of inferior complex.

I don't need to keep on every post and saying " I am better than you" or "I am more educated than you" or anything like that simply because this is a fact and EVERYONE knows it. That's why when people have any military question, they call on me, not you. Life must have sucked very bad for you?

Well do I care about your pity? Let me ask you a question, do you care what an ant think about you? LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I am not the one that come on an internet forum and say "I am better than you" that the ultimate sign of inferior complex.

I don't need to keep on every post and saying " I am better than you" simply because this is a fact and EVERYONE knows it. That's why when people have any military question, they call on me, not you.

Well do I care about your pity? Let me ask you a question, do you care what an ant think about you? LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you wear a veterans poster around your neck and beg for food in local food bank ?

That would explain why you are so angry and always upset

I don’t blame you

Do you wear a veterans poster around your neck and beg for food in local food bank ?

That would explain why you are so angry and always upset

I don’t blame you
Is this your "Highly Educated" response? Is this what Oxford taught these day?

LOL Don't make me laugh please.

And we don't have food bank in Australia, in case you are wondering.

It's really something the usage the Russians are getting out of these lancet 3s. The effectiveness of its destruction capacity seems to vary from target to target yet it's undeniable how it seems to be a game changer if just by the fear factor it creates, regardless of the armored or mechanized vehicle or even howitzer damage level it causes.

Despite loitering munitions in the form of kamikaze drones -- whether released from aircraft or from simple metal platforms like these lancets -- wreak havoc among personnel more so than the platform damage they create. I think the psychological factor is huge, especially when there doesn't seem to be any defensive system to counter it.
Well, this is what happened to a M1 Abrams when a RPG-7 score a direct hit on its side skirt

Bear in mind RPG-7 have a 4.7 kg tandem warhead.

If this is Russian strategy to launch Lancet against Ukrainian armour formation, unless you are @aziqbal which think the 3kg "super warhead" on it can done any damage to modern tank, this is going to be a futile attempt.

Drone are best use when you have a priority target or high value target, you cannot out drone target, because there is always more target than your drone can do. On the other hand it won't be able to stop a counter offensive because it take times to launch any drone up and look for target, and you probably will be overrun by the advance since loitering munition have to launch close to enemy frontline.

What Lancet did is probably what all drones did, it make you look up when you hear buzzing. At the end of a day, if you are using them for generalised attack, you may as well use artillery for that, because it is way cheaper.

I don't need to keep on every post and saying " I am better than you" or "I am more educated than you" or anything like that simply because this is a fact and EVERYONE knows it. That's why when people have any military question, they call on me, not you. Life must have sucked very bad for you?

More new footage

Here comes the uneducated school drop out who says he served in military

“Oh but 3kg lancet cannot take out armour”

“Oh wait it can’t destroy anything”

“But it’s only 3kg how can it do that”

IQ level of -200 and that’s me being generous

Bear in mind RPG-7 have a 4.7 kg tandem warhead.

You can't even get the basic facts straight, you so called "military man". :lol: But instead you are trying to manipulate the people here like a cheap propaganda bot, by cherrypicking the biggest warhead (VR) aviable for the RPG-7 and claiming your ubermighty Abrooms shrugged it of.

You can't even get the basic facts straight, you so called "military man". :lol: But instead you are trying to manipulate the people here like a cheap propaganda bot, by cherrypicking the biggest warhead (VR) aviable for the RPG-7 and claiming your ubermighty Abrooms shrugged it of.

He is the same loser who has been crying about 3kg warhead can’t take out amour

“Oh wait it’s only 3kg warhead how can it do this to a tank”

He is totally panicking no wonder he dropped out of school and joined the army

And then dropped out of army to troll online forums

Well, there are only 1 (ONE) tantem warhead with RPG-7

It's this one

RPG_PG_7R.png

And this is a 4.5kg Warhead.

How do I know that is what strike the M1 in that video, you saw the shell came off just prior to impacting

Well. but then do I expect you to know anything?? Nope

It's this one

View attachment 941663

How do I know that is what strike the M1 in that video, you saw the shell came off just prior to impacting

Oh waits it’s only 3kg how can it penetrate armor ? Oh no you are having a melt down over it totally panic because your tiny brain can’t even think properly

He is the same loser who has been crying about 3kg warhead can’t take out amour

“Oh wait it’s only 3kg warhead how can it do this to a tank”

He is totally panicking no wonder he dropped out of school and joined the army

And then dropped out of army to troll online forums

Look, the loser club is working on high gear, look at how dumb and dumber works....

If you dumbassess look at the tank, the track was untreaded, it hit a mine and that's what damage or destroyed it.

Just because you launch a lancet afterward does not make it kills it....

More new footage

Here comes the uneducated school drop out who says he served in military

“Oh but 3kg lancet cannot take out armour”

“Oh wait it can’t destroy anything”

“But it’s only 3kg how can it do that”

IQ level of -200 and that’s me being generous

What kind of dumbass think a BMP-2 is a "Armoured vehicle". It have 1.3 inch of armour, that's not even 300mm RHA....

Oh waits it’s only 3kg how can it penetrate armor ? Oh no you are having a melt down over it totally panic because your tiny brain can’t even think properly
Because it didn't.

How stupid were you to think a tank got disabled in a mine field that also disabled 5+ Bradley is damaged by a lancet drone??

Drone strike from top, it will NEVER de-tread the track.

If you dumbassess look at the tank, the track was untreaded, it hit a mine and that's what damage or destroyed it.

Just because you launch a lancet afterward does not make it kills it....

What kind of dumbass think a BMP-2 is a "Armoured vehicle". It have 1.3 inch of armour, that's not even 300mm RHA....

Because it didn't.

How stupid were you to think a tank got disabled in a mine field that also disabled 5+ Bradley is damaged by a lancet drone??

Drone strike from top, it will NEVER de-tread the track.

“Oh no 3kg cannot kill amour what happened how is this possible ? “

“But it’s 3kg how can this happen “

I know why

Your step father gave you a poster of the Bradley IFV which you had on your bedroom wall as a child growing up

He also told you listen kid this is best IFV in the world and can’t be defeated

You believed it

And now you see it’s destruction you are having a total meltdown and panic attack

That is totally not your fault

“Oh no 3kg cannot kill amour what happened how is this possible ? “

“But it’s 3kg how can this happen “

I know why

Your step father gave you a poster of the Bradley IFV which you had on your bedroom wall as a child growing up

He also told you listen kid this is best IFV in the world and can’t be defeated

You believed it

And now you see it’s destruction you are having a total meltdown and panic attack

That is totally not your fault
Bradley-destroyed-Ukraine.jpg

This is the tank post abandonded, does it looks like it was even damaged by a drone from the top down attack to you?? It's on a known mine field, you wouldn't even need 2 guess to know what take out these vehicle.

It's not my fault you ma give birth to a blind and dumb son..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's this one

View attachment 941663

And there is only ONE propaganda bot with the nickname "jhungary" in this forum. So what?

But sure buddy, sure, it was the VR-Version. I bet it was even a Ch-29, fired by Saddam himself and the mighty Abrooms shrugged the 300kg warhead of without a scratch to the paintjob.

And by the way, you see, were the rocket was pointing? It hit below the top of the wheels and was pointing something like 45° towards the ground, so in other words even the VR version would not able to penetrate anything besides the wheel. Basic geometry. The american education system ...:lol:

Abrooms.jpg

Back
Top Bottom