What's new

First People Sickened By COVID-19 Were Chinese Scientists At Wuhan Institute Of Virology, Say US Government Sources

Corona group of viruses were found in bats that inhabited a mine in China. Samples were taken to Wuhan Lab for scientific research but safety arrangements in Wuhan Lab were inadequate for this task.

Chinese government knows what is true but it will not admit it.

Americans were also involved in research on corona group of viruses in Wuhan Lab, this is why US is not keen to solve COVID-19 origins mystery.

Elites do not want to take responsibility for deaths of so many innocent around the world.

Which bat species and which mine? My friend,China has been accused of almost every single shit on earth. I still remembered the vape pneumonia crisis in US a few months before Covid was discovered and announced by China. If we are guilty, we are guilty of discovering it.

Just before covid appeared, there was a mysterious flu that appeared in the US which they blamed on vaping of all things. That was probably covid itself.

“The EVALI outbreak was widely publicized prior to the COVID-19 pandemic,” said Seth Kligerman, MD, associate professor of radiology and section chief of cardiothoracic imaging at the University of California, San Diego. “In fact, between March 2019 and February 2020, EVALI hospitalized 2,807 and killed 68 people.”
Differentiating EVALI from COVID-19 on Imaging Proves Challenging

And then it suddenly disappeared...

Don't quote me, have no interest to talk about this western propaganda, had done that for 3 years already, check out my previous posts if you like to know my take.
so shenzi... was SARS also a western conspiracy?

Back
Top Bottom