What's new

‘First Muslims, Now Sikhs’: Nanded Pilgrims Face Vilification

It is Hospital food, not a restaurant.

Your hospitals don't serve meat? I assume it's part of those secular credentials jotted down by rss nazis.

1. India arrested 619 foreigners who attended tableeghi for violating visa rules.
2. Modi govt. made outstanding arrangements to handle CoVid.
3. ALL arriving into India were screed for CoVid since February. They were asked to be home quarantined and information passed to the local and state administration to keep an eye on them.

It is Hospital food, not a restaurant.

So only Muslims are to be blamed even though TJ members contracted it from guys returning from overseas. So how are those well mannered educated Hindus treating doctors ? I heard instead of following social distancing they are verbally and physically abusing them to vacate their flats.

Your hospitals don't serve meat? I assume it's part of those secular credentials jotted down by rss nazis.

Most don't. Certainly not govt. hospitals.

So only Muslims are to be blamed even though TJ members contracted it from guys returning from overseas. So how are those well mannered educated Hindus treating doctors ? I heard instead of following social distancing they are verbally and physically abusing them to vacate their flats.

They are blamed for attempting to SPREAD the virus, hiding from police, attacking health workrs and policemen, Obscene behavior and harassing women health workers, the list goes on.

There is a Govt. notification that prevents landlords from asking doctors to evict from their houses. Threat of jail.

There is certainly NO physical abuse.

Back
Top Bottom