What's new

First Look: India's Heaviest Launch Vehicle GSLV Mk.III with Unmanned Crew Module Onboard Rolled Out

• N2O4 propellant filling operation of Second Stage - L110 is completed by 17:15 hrs (IST)
  • N2O4 propellant filling operation of Second Stage - L110 has commenced at 15:30 hrs (IST) and under progress
  • UH25 propellant filling operation of Second Stage - L110 is completed by 13:00 hrs (IST)
  • UH25 propellant filling operation of Second Stage - L110 is under progress
  • 24 and a half hour countdown for the mission has commenced at 09:00 hrs (IST) on Dec 17, 2014

GSLV-MK-III-X-brochure-page-005.jpg

GSLV-MK-III-X-brochure-page-001.jpg

GSLV-MK-III-X-brochure-page-002.jpg

GSLV-MK-III-X-brochure-page-003.jpg

GSLV-MK-III-X-brochure-page-004.jpg

548916416.jpg

5489164162.jpg

5489164163.jpg

5489164164.jpg

If you carefully look at the opening of the crew capsule it looks like it has been designed for docking missions as well. Can anyone put some light on that.

Just judging by looks it seems similar to the orion and other capsules that can dock. Secondly, does the capsule have any thrusters on the side for positioning??

:yahoo:Good luck aready lost my sleep
I wont be sleeping tonight either. :p

If you carefully look at the opening of the crew capsule it looks like it has been designed for docking missions as well. Can anyone put some light on that.

Just judging by looks it seems similar to the orion and other capsules that can dock. Secondly, does the capsule have any thrusters on the side for positioning??

I wont be sleeping tonight either. :p
when is the launch? 9:30 AM IST??

what? the launch is at 9:30 a.m. and you guys won't be sleeping at night?....

Can we watch launch live? Please share link if available.

Is it launched?

It is 9.30 already.

can Some one post some news please?

Back
Top Bottom