What's new

First Kamra Made JF17 to Fly on 23rd Nov...

We love you thunder>> we love you PAF >> we love you PAKISTAN GOD bless.

shokar karo bahi, kay galani ki jagha zardari nahi hay:lol::lol:
Any how a very important day in our history,so congrats to all pakistanis, and special thanks to all the well wishers of Pakisatan, specially china:pakistan::pakistan::china::pakistan::pakistan:
regards

Very well said, very very well said.

But guys i am missing the flight part of this ceremony, don't u guys think it'd have been great to see this bird fly today, and when this'd have happened, a big applause and roars of JF17 should have been overshadowed by "Pakistan Zindabad" slogans and shouts.

u missed it or not? be honest guys...

How many total PAF plans to acquire these thunder birds..and how many squadrons are planned to make with this..?

my guess is that they will induct anywhere between 150-200. That would be enough for around 15-20 squadrons of varying role

my guess is that they will induct anywhere between 150-200. That would be enough for around 15-20 squadrons of varying role

Jf17 looks good - Congratulations pakistan. How many aircraft are going to be built each year.

Really a historic moment in Pakistani defense. This is a baby step towards a bright future of self-reliant, advanced and much more lethal PAF.

PAF Paiendabad
JF-17 Thunder Zindabad

Back
Top Bottom