What's new

First Female F-16 Pilot of Pakistan Air Force

Hi,

Pakistanis need to be introduced to a new term for its different aircrafts---.

Previously aircraft other than the F16 were of secondary roles---now with the induction of the Jf17 BLK 2's a few years back and now the J10's---the role of the aircraft has changed from secondary to complimentary.

Now each of these 2 aircraft will fill in their own niche on the same level of capability as the F16's did on their own---.

I believe it's due these complimentary Jeff's and j10's that someone don't pull the trick on our sixteens.

Mad respects to the lady but the interviewer is stupid as ****, idk if this was a mistake or intentional that he tried to portray the interview as a satire.

I believe it's due these complimentary Jeff's and j10's that someone don't pull the trick on our sixteens.

Hi,

Youngman---so what you are saying is that " pretty is not pretty no more".

Now you know how important aesa radar is---it makes the extraordinary become ordinary---.

Hi,

Youngman---so what you are saying is that " pretty is not pretty no more".

Now you know how important aesa radar is---it makes the extraordinary become ordinary---.

Mastan khan , Sir, what is the reason that a layman like me came to this conclusion based on SIMPLE TECHNOLOGICAL FACTS just after going through a couple of professional statements but not the defence experts?

And if the obvious is true than its been made pretty hard to state "it is what it is" in simple terms without facing a threat of ban .

Even hinting at something using pure logic warrants an extremely cynical response ------.

Mastan khan , Sir, what is the reason that a layman like me came to this conclusion based on SIMPLE TECHNOLOGICAL FACTS just after going through a couple of professional statements but not the defence experts?

And if the obvious is true than its been made pretty hard to state "it is what it is" in simple terms without facing a threat of ban .

Even hinting at something using pure logic warrants an extremely cynical response ------.

Hi,

30 years old F16 can have upgrades without the US approval.

Secondly, enemy can only deploy and X number of aesa equipped Rafales in certain regions only.

Thirdly modern combat is all team work---. As it is a group effort---the leading technology controls the flow of information down stream---thus making all aircraft equally capable.

Back
Top Bottom