What's new

First ever drone view of GAWADAR and stunning image of its sunsets, "Caribbean" Beach

Zain Malik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
14980635_1790608587874334_1314101636094220857_n.png

@Kaptaan @long_ @Beast @Two @The Eagle @TheOccupiedKashmir @Zibago @django @Moonlight @Hiraa @Chinese-Dragon @beijingwalker @wanglaokan @Windjammer @ChineseTiger1986 @lonelyman @dsr478 @HRK @Horus @Mentee @save_ghenda @HAKIKAT @T-123456 @C130 @Khafee @PaklovesTurkiye

Last edited:
how can you say Pakistan is not a blessed country, God made this natural port for you and gave it to you for free. I remember someone said how an American after a conference in US about Pakistan's geological Surveys asked him if you Mr. Jinnah was a geologist as he carved the best and richest part of India for Pakistan.

I remember someone said how an American after a conference in US about Pakistan's geological Surveys asked him if you Mr. Jinnah was a geologist as he carved the best and richest part of India for Pakistan.
Well whoever said that must have been class A retard. Pakistan was not carved. There were provinces. Those provinces voted. The ones which voted for Pakistan made what you see today. The provinces were there before Pakistan like Sindh, Punjab or K-PK.

Well whoever said that must have been class A retard. Pakistan was not carved. There were provinces. Those provinces voted. The ones which voted for Pakistan made what you see today. The provinces were there before Pakistan like Sindh, Punjab or K-PK.

I know you are an emotional Imrani but stop taking everything seriously

First time I saw Gawadar port's satellite image, I was stunned by the beautifully curved, totally symmetrical hammerhead-shaped peninsula. It looks totally like man-made but it is natural. With time and hard work, I am sure it will be developed into a world leading port! :yahoo:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom