What's new

First coal-laden freight train reached at Sahiwal Coal power

each of the beast can carry upto : 40 tons !! 10 Nos will be sufficient !!

it was meant to be taken with light heart.
May be but it was meant to be for testing the railway infrastructure.

Regardless of how efficient the road network will ever be, the railways will always remain the cheapest source of 'land' transportation.

Regardless of how efficient the road network will ever be, the railways will always remain the cheapest source of 'land' transportation.
Cheap, fast, safe, and prevents further road/ highway congestion, on already congested roads.

CPEC gives us the most essential basic infrastructure needed for economic development..

A Port - so raw materials, machinery and finished goods can be imported / exported
Electricity - so factories can be powered
Transport - so goods, machinery, raw materials, workers can be moved.

if we fail to make good use of these facilities in the current generation..there will be no hope left ever for Pakistan survival!

Brother hope for the best and believe in Allah's superiority

my dear sir.. it was for fun. some mentioned 15 tons so i suggested a truck.

WOW! I think there would be more power plants in Punjab soon.

Lets wait how our "first world super power" neighbor come and start telling us how this project is going to cause us harms.
Power generation is good. You left out a tiny detail. The coal is being imported. How are you going to pay for the imports ?

CPEC gives us the most essential basic infrastructure needed for economic development..

A Port - so raw materials, machinery and finished goods can be imported / exported
Electricity - so factories can be powered
Transport - so goods, machinery, raw materials, workers can be moved.

if we fail to make good use of these facilities in the current generation..there will be no hope left ever for Pakistan survival!

it is the Chinese model

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom