What's new

First batch of rapid COVID-19 tests arrives in Turkey from China

So now China is delivering low quality and inaccurate testing equipment to combat the Chinese virus, which they lied about and allowed to become a global pandemic?

What your doing to the kurds is 1000x worse than what China is doing to uyghurs

You obviously have no clue, so keep that ignorant low-class trap you call a mouth shut. You derty human.

Careful. China has delivered millions of faulty testing equipment to Spain and the Czech Republic. The tests show positive cases as negative, thus leading to more spreading.

These test kits are giving false results according to czech scientists

I heard this tests might mistaken if you are negative.
I mean if you are possitive, it will show you possitive. But if you are negative it might Show you as Possitive or negative. This test aren't perfect but we also use our own test kits for the confirmation of the positive results... we test the possitive results again... our own test kits takes more time but the results are certain...
Thats why nations shouldn't rely on this chinese kits they also need a backup plan. Other than that this 15 minute kits speeding things up for some negatives, so it is fine.

It is already explained in our media. Vietnam also make and export 2-hour test kit, with accuracy of nearly 100%, to various countries in Europe. However, we still need to import a huge amount of 15-minute test kit from Korea with accuracy of ~ 60% for quick test and screening.

They are based on different methodology and their purpose are different.

I was waiting to hear that.

"Bilim Kurulu üyesi Prof. Dr. Ateş Kara, Çin'den getirilen koronavirüs test kitlerinin yanılma payının yüksek olduğu gerekçesiyle kullanıma sokulmadığını söyledi."

Member of Turkey's Council of Science says that Turkey did not, will not use Chinese COVID-19 rapid test kits which are recently brought to the country, and won't order for more as they are proven inefficient. (Read as useless)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom