What's new

First Bangladeshi satellite project on roll

Most probably it would be named BanglaSAT as it is the convention to use name in this way that. India's first satellite was named after Great Mathematician Aryabhatta.

You are right. I worked for a software company a few years ago that involved satelite and media scheduling. Common names were GeoSat, IntelSat, GlobeSat.

knowing BAL government, it will give India to launch the satellite. USA wont let china launch the satellite for technology espionage reasons.

knowing BAL government, it will give India to launch the satellite. USA wont let china launch the satellite for technology espionage reasons.
US can launch satellite too for others. Or european agency.
Most of our big satellites are lauched by european agency.
i hate seeing bangladeshi money going to India that helps finance the bullets BSF uses to kill our citizens.
Well the satellite launch will probably cost a few million, BSF has much bigger budget.

You are right. I worked for a software company a few years ago that involved satelite and media scheduling. Common names were GeoSat, IntelSat, GlobeSat.

Meh!!! All stupid names.... BangaBandhu.... now that is what I call a name :D

Maybe BD starts a new naming trend and US may be launching its next satellite named KeplaBandhu :D

it should be named ziaurmujib for conflicts,,,in bangladesh name changes with the government....ziaurmujib will serve both,

Most probably it would be named BanglaSAT as it is the convention to use name in this way that. India's first satellite was named after Great Mathematician Aryabhatta.

The name depends on the party in power. If its AL, it will be named bangabandhu. If its BNP, it will be named zia.

Personally i prefer it to be named after Jagadish Chandra Bose. After all he was the greatest bengali scientist and he was born in bikrampur(modern day bangladesh)

Back
Top Bottom