What's new

First Armed UAV has been Successfully Tested

I just saw that you also shared it! COngratulations to everybody!!! Now, i want them to use in Syria, by international law, they have "the right" to do it... As, it is not considered violation of airspace...

Great news. May it serve Turkey well. Welcome to the club.

I wasn't aware Pakistan developed a UCAV, could you point me in the direction where I could find more info. Thanks is advance

I called this years ago. Bayraktar with this speed in progress and R&D would be able to surpass TAI with relative ease. They not only made their UAV much better then initialy requested(Internationaly speaking it can be considered MALE already) but delivered and produced theirs right on schedule. Now they even tested their first missile on the Caldiran. What the fvck is TAI doing? are all goverment bound companies going to be slow and bureaucratic as this now?

According to @Nutuk and Avci they are now working on the Caldiran Block 3 which is set to have the latest MALE goodies and tech. Mark my words, Bayraktar will beat TAI Anka to it.

Last edited:
@Kamil_baku
As, it is not considered violation of airspace...

You can read my related post in Turkish UAV section referring to Watchkeeper.

Of course Bayraktar made a good job, but it is years behind the TAI R&D.

We should buy AEROVIRONMENT. They have unlimited visions.

Unfortunately Turkey has not own venture capital funds. I would invest in Aeroinvest purchase for Turkey.

Unmanned Aircraft Systems, Electric Vehicle Charging Systems, Power Cycling & Test Systems: AeroVironment, Inc.

Lightweight Weapons for Autonomous Platforms

Switchblade is another weapon, developed by AeroVironment, Inc. It is designed for hand, tube or aerial launch, and could provide the warfighter with a "magic bullet" delivering 'instant' Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) on Beyond Line-of-Sight (BLOS) targets within minutes. Designed as an expendable system, Switchblade will also have an option to carry a small explosive charge to enable rapid prosecution of selected targets. The miniature, remotely-piloted or autonomous platform can either glide or propel itself via quiet, electric propulsion, providing real-time video for information gathering, targeting, or feature/object recognition.

Not Really armed, even a RC Plane can drop this munition, please stop with Disinformation.

45kZNjr.jpg

fotocdncube.gazetevatan.com-.-vatanmediafile-.-Haber598x362-.-2015-.-12-.-18-.-milli-iha-ya-yerli-fuze--1900269.Jpeg.jpg

milli-iha-ya-yerli-fuze--1900279.Jpeg

milli-iha-ya-yerli-fuze--1900281.Jpeg

milli-iha-ya-yerli-fuze--1900282.Jpeg

Bayraktar Tactical UAV has been successfully tested with two laser guided Mızrak missiles. Missiles has been fired from 8 km distance at 5 km altitude.
These missiles are Turkish equivalent of US made Hellfire.

looks very sleek and potent. our Barak is a toy compared to this monster

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom