What's new

First ANSF independent Operation "Operation Seemorgh"

A-Team

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
Operation Seemorgh first ANSF lead independent operation ANA, AAF and Afghan special forces were responsible for routing a large enemy force concentrating in Logar and Jalalabad provinces. Over 200 Talibs sent to hell, mostly Chechens, Uzbeks, Wazirs and some Afghan traitors!

AAF Operation highlights :

1. AAF provided close Airsupport
2. Afghan Special Forces being inserted by AAF
3. AAF provided Medevac and ISR

youtube.com/watch?v=nlFuHyfi8LQ

No independent and respected sources actually have seen or confirmed this, so to me it's nothing more than propaganda material.

@Aeronaut @Pak-one

what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Operation Seemorgh first ANSF lead independent operation ANA, AAF and Afghan special forces were responsible for routing a large enemy force concentrating in Logar and Jalalabad provinces. Over 200 Talibs sent to hell, mostly Chechens, Uzbeks, Wazirs and some Afghan traitors!

Tagging thousands of your own countrymen traitors is just a matter of convenience, or embedded bias?

What does "seemorgh" means?

how the hell ANSF sent more than 200 taliban to hell?. Afghan taliban doesn't engage enemy in pitched battles, either it is a lie or your forces have most probably sent 200 innocent civilians to jannat and labelled those "collateral damages" as taliban.

aka first puppet drama show of drug addicted criminals and thieves ....

What does "seemorgh" means?

how the hell ANSF sent more than 200 taliban to hell?. Afghan taliban doesn't engage enemy in pitched battles, either it is a lie or your forces have most probably sent 200 innocent civilians to jannat and labelled those "collateral damages" as taliban.

It means a flying creature/bird or you may compare it with the flying dragon

its a Persian word for mythical creature so you can guess the news or operation if taken place is more aimed at Afghan Pushtuns

Semorgh another bloodshed of Pashtuns and Muslims in the both side of the durand line

It means a flying creature/bird or you may compare it with the flying dragon

its a Persian word for mythical creature so you can guess the news or operation if taken place is more aimed at Afghan Pushtuns

Semurgh is from Irani mythology, mentioned in the Shahnama by Ferdosi.

I am surprised as to why Afghan operation was named after Persian nationalistic figure ?

AAF Supports Operation Seemorgh in Logar Province

130723-F-YL744-140-002.jpg

On Tuesday, 23 July, the Afghan Air Force (AAF), Afghan National Army (ANA), and Afghan Special Operations Forces successfully launched the largest combined operation in 30 years.

In Operation Seemorgh, AAF and ANA effectively carried out an Afghan-led and Afghan-executed security/clearing campaign against resurgent enemies in pivotal Logar province. The AAF was able to concentrate theater-wide assets and employ an unprecedented eight Mi-17s, four Mi-35s, and multiple C-20...8s in support of the operation. AAF contributions included NTISR, air assault, resupply, air weapons team support, armed overwatch, and CASEVAC capabilities in support of their ANA counterparts.

The mission flawlessly inserted 250 troops and more than 6000 kilograms of combat supplies on time and on-target. The AAF continued to support the ANA after they made contact with the enemy by conducting resupply missions and a number of CASEVACs. Operation Seemorgh marked a significant milestone in the AAF/NATC-A Strategic Flight Plan for effective Afghan-led mission command and combined arms employment, providing tangible evidence of the improving capabilities of both the AAF and the ANA.

1016390_10151782622858454_1171882982_n.jpg

1016421_10151782622448454_217015587_n.jpg

992815_10151782622633454_1123774440_n.jpg

1003181_10151782622768454_1085873136_n.jpg

AAF Supports Operation Seemorgh in Logar Province | ISAF - International Security Assistance Force

USA has been there in Afghanistan for almost 14 years i.e they can train a generation of a country or they can destroy a generation.Seems Afghan National securities forces are doing good, Good for their country

Last time I checked you guys were also not branding the likes of Hakeemullah, Baitullah or Mullah Fazllullah and their followers as Patriots ?

Why the double standards then?

Bottom line those locations were the operation took place had no Foriegn troop presence and the miscreants ( let me borrow the word from Pakistani establishments book) were threatening the locals and also the Logar based copper mine.

We do have the likes of Haqqani, a traitor to the core!
Tagging thousands of your own countrymen traitors is just a matter of convenience, or embedded bias?

Let me ask you a simple question, why do you guys always have a double standard when it comes to the Talibans and monkeys like them. When the TTP comes along and wants to force their vision on the Pakistani state, you oppose them and call them names but then we have the Afghan taliban who are the doing the same thing and you find excuses to justify their actions! Why the double standard ? Or maybe because their your stooges ?

If you are so in love with the ideology of the Taliban then why not first implement in Pakistan ?

PS : Im a Pakhtoon, so please don't play the Pakhtoon card here ? Bottom line Afghans irrespective of their ethnic background, consider the Talibs as a Pakistan establishment backed proxy, they use terror and violence to kill innocent Afghans. If your country is thinking that they will win hearts and minds by using a militia group then forget it! You guys always complain that Afghans prefer Indians ( or something like that) but it doesn't a need a genius as to why! They are making schools, roads, invest in mines and you back a militia, which behead teachers, blow bridges and schools. Now India may have their motives but if you want to compete with them on a global and regional level then I suggest that you take the soft path and let go of the business of creating and abetting monsters.

Capish?

No independent and respected sources actually have seen or confirmed this, so to me it's nothing more than propaganda material.

@Aeronaut @Pak-one

what do you think?

Best of Luck ANA..kick some Talibs and show the Naysayers what you're capable of...
@A-Team

share more details buddy....

Back
Top Bottom