What's new

Firing on private carrier’s jet at Islamabad Airport

Lets wait for the final report to come, don't start making a mountain out of molehill

the aeroplane flies over the crowded and settled area. the airport is in the middle of the city. anyone with a light machine gun can fire at it from the rooftop . if we go by "sprayed by bullets" report then it was not a random areal firing but aimed firing with the view to shoot it down

all thanks to ever brazen taliban who have supporters among the public. government and civil administration

Lets wait for the final report to come, don't start making a mountain out of molehill
did any real teport ever came to existance?
there wouldbe a call by chodri nisar to the airport security, some hard words to its commander & thats it?
so basicly there will. a report that, it never happened or its was just target practices of the TALIBAN brigade, who thought its a drone?lolzzz

Lal Masjid is in the heart of Islamabad.
Ch Nisar who is the interior minister offers cricket match to Taliban after they had beheaded 23 FC soldiers. the bomb attack on the Islamabad courts is just recent and the regular killing and abduction is only rivaled by Karachi

so ...the terrorism is not limited to Pashton areas only. the punjabi taliban are no less in savagery and execution of their plans .. I guess you also forgot the GHQ attack too?

As long as Lal Masjid stands rented terrorists will not finish from Islamabad. PML-N is a national security threat, they are failing to crush rented terrorism & are only bowing down to rented terrorists.

Death sentences should be carried against rented terrorists & criminals then we will see reduce in crimes & terrorism. Criminals, political criminals & rented terrorists know if they get caught then they will be set free.

I think Ahrar ul Hind or LaL Mosque Brigade will accept responsibility.
Lal Masjid's Ghazi force is openly operational in tribal areas and it strengthened the hands of the other TTP terrorists in their fight against the Berlavis and attacks on shia communities in addition to attacking the security forces.

even during their production to the talibanized courts of CJ Ifitikhar Chaudhary they openly declared that they will fight the state of Pakistan whether they are freed without charge or punished and jailed and freed after completing their sentence. the judges as you expect, set them all free and true to their words the Lal Masjid "innocent" students did what they promised.

today their Burka mullah openly threatens the state with 500 female bombers but he is getting VIP protocol and a distinguished honor to hold talk with the state. in Pindi Sheikh Rashid was narrating his visit to a home of a dead suicide bomber where he went to offer condolences and he says that he was sent out by the father of the dead terrorist saying that He didnt recognize Pakistan didnt consider Shekh Rashid as Muslim and didnt need or accept his Surah Fatihah.

it is people with such mentality who are time and again sheltering and helping terror groups before they launch attacks on ISI and army and general public all around Pindi and Islamabad. this incident can lead to something far more sinister and tragic I have full confidence in PMLn democracy that it will do NOTHING apart from talking from its behind. its down to security fores to identify the culprits and prevent anything more serious from happening.

According to Express News channel, it was aerial firing taking place at a marriage ceremony in Koral near Islamabad Airport.

The flight is confirmed as Jeddah to Islamabad PA-271 of airblue.

The aircraft after undergoing inspection at Islamabad Airport has been cleared to operate its next flight.

Flights operation at the airport continues.

According to Express News channel, it was aerial firing taking place at a marriage ceremony in Koral near Islamabad Airport.

The flight is confirmed as Jeddah to Islamabad PA-271 of airblue.

The aircraft after undergoing inspection at Islamabad Airport has been cleared to operate its next flight.

Flights operation at the airport continues.
as i said, it news been cleared?
few phone calls,paid media thts it?

We are glad that the plane landed safely with no casualties. It is important to note that the terrorists have no qualms about the catastrophe the firing on an airplane could have caused. This enemy has no remorse about the death of thousands of Pakistanis. It is imperative on each and every citizen to be vigilant and stand united against this blatant enemy. We stand united with the Pakistanis who have been on a quest to bring about sustained peace in the region.

Abdul Quddus
DET - United States Central Command

the aeroplane flies over the crowded and settled area. the airport is in the middle of the city. anyone with a light machine gun can fire at it from the rooftop . if we go by "sprayed by bullets" report then it was not a random areal firing but aimed firing with the view to shoot it down

all thanks to ever brazen taliban who have supporters among the public. government and civil administration

I could see airport run way from my house which used to touch airport wall which is moved few 100 meters back now. Area is taken over by phatans since they run most of work shops and spare parts shops. It's well known place to buy parts from stolen car's.... Most of it comes from Kpk

A crackdown is needed to shut down illegal business.. they have even occupied road which is actually big but on day time it looks like single road. Drugs are sold openly and I have seen police involved in all this.

Last time I was in Pakistan it was shocking to see so many shemales and prostitutes on airport choke . I was really shocked.

Islamabad isn't same either which used to be clean but no any more. They have destroyed Islamabad :(

If there's a WILL there's a WAY.

Hope you guys grow some balls and get your house in check. Sure Military Ops will cost $ and the lives of Soldiers, but you're going to have to get it done sooner or later.

How many more lives of innocent children are your going to waste?
How about you ask your govt the same question:D

Why isnt anyone reading before commenting? It was firing at a wedding.

Back
Top Bottom