What's new

Firing on private carrier’s jet at Islamabad Airport

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
By Muhammad Anees | Mar 19th, 2014 | 11:50 pm | ( No Comment )

ISLAMABAD: A private airline’s jetliner was sprayed with bullets at Benazir Bhutto International Airport in Pakistan’s capital city.

The plane was fired upon when it was landing at the airport.

No casualties or damage is reported, but police is searching for culprits of attack in surrounding areas.

People firing from outside the airport? Hawai firing maybe?

By Muhammad Anees | Mar 19th, 2014 | 11:50 pm | ( No Comment )

ISLAMABAD: A private airline’s jetliner was sprayed with bullets at Benazir Bhutto International Airport in Pakistan’s capital city.

The plane was fired upon when it was landing at the airport.

No casualties or damage is reported, but police is searching for culprits of attack in surrounding areas.

More details?? That means terrorists managed to enter the airport?

More details?? That means terrorists managed to enter the airport?
the aeroplane flies over the crowded and settled area. the airport is in the middle of the city. anyone with a light machine gun can fire at it from the rooftop . if we go by "sprayed by bullets" report then it was not a random areal firing but aimed firing with the view to shoot it down

all thanks to ever brazen taliban who have supporters among the public. government and civil administration

the aeroplane flies over the crowded and settled area. the airport is in the middle of the city. anyone with a light machine gun can fire at it from the rooftop . if we go by "sprayed by bullets" report then it was not a random areal firing but aimed firing with the view to shoot it down

all thanks to ever brazen taliban who have supporters among the public. government and civil administration

That was brazen indeed.These are new an deadly tactics.

In Islamabad also ? I thought support for them was limited to Pashtun dominated areas and Karachi.

That was brazen indeed.These are new an deadly tactics.

Not new, incidents like this had happened in the past. Musharaf's plane while landing on very airport managed to escape safely in 2005/2006.

Work ethic is an entity totally unknown to the police.

In Islamabad also ? I thought support for them was limited to Pashtun dominated areas and Karachi.
Lal Masjid is in the heart of Islamabad.
Ch Nisar who is the interior minister offers cricket match to Taliban after they had beheaded 23 FC soldiers. the bomb attack on the Islamabad courts is just recent and the regular killing and abduction is only rivaled by Karachi

so ...the terrorism is not limited to Pashton areas only. the punjabi taliban are no less in savagery and execution of their plans .. I guess you also forgot the GHQ attack too?

Lal Masjid is in the heart of Islamabad.
Ch Nisar who is the interior minister offers cricket match to Taliban after they had beheaded 23 FC soldiers. the bomb attack on the Islamabad courts is just recent and the regular killing and abduction is only rivaled by Karachi

so ...the terrorism is not limited to Pashton areas only. the punjabi taliban are no less in savagery and execution of their plans .. I guess you also forgot the GHQ attack too?

Oh I am sorry. I knew there was support but to this level, didn't know that. What about Lahore ? I have heard that is relatively better.

Some one would have used LMG .. Scary situation if they have started to spray bullets on civilian planes. Hope this is an isolated incident.

Some one would have used LMG .. Scary situation if they have started to spray bullets on civilian planes. Hope this is an isolated incident.

we are planning to sell MANPADs to Syrian terrorists and TTP is fighting along side them. just imagine what will happen when TTP will come back with those "presents" .our civilians will pay the price with their blood for the greed of Saudi money this government has.

If there's a WILL there's a WAY.

Hope you guys grow some balls and get your house in check. Sure Military Ops will cost $ and the lives of Soldiers, but you're going to have to get it done sooner or later.

How many more lives of innocent children are your going to waste?

Back
Top Bottom