What's new

Firing incident kills eight in Quetta

as usual daily routine day in pakistan why bother to post it ?

Arey Bhai; Eid ke roz bhi? Why today? How much misery can these animals cause to their people...
RIP the innocent victims.

And Eid Mubarak to you @Imran Khan. Welcome back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arey Bhai; Eid ke roz bhi? Why today? How much misery can these animals cause to their people...

yes dear eid is best day to target people as they feel more pain . and thanks eid mubarak to you too

It was not a terror attack. But an act of tribal rivalry. One guy Ali Madad Jatak who was in the prayers had old tribal rivalry with the assailants. Police has arrested 8 murderers and presented them in front of the media. They have accepted the attack and gave there old tribal rivalry the reason behind it. Some idiots we have in this country who even kill worshipers just because they have some rivalry with them.

to be honest bro i have no hopes now . year after year we are going down and down . i didn't see anything positive in situation . those whom are in charge nothing better then a farmer of my town they are doing as a uneducated poor former can do . no one is responsible in paistan last year same days we were crying over saab-2000 lose today on 40 lives . their is no month in pakistan when we don't feel a jolt . nation is suffered enough . we have not a single man whom can take us out of this deep crisis . should we close our eyes ?

No don't be pessimistic now. The darkest night is always before the most beautiful dawn.
Raat jitni hi sangeen hogi Subah utni hi rangeen hogi.

Eid key Roz to aise behudi batein mat kijiye. Good Luck for the future. :tup:

to be honest bro i have no hopes now . year after year we are going down and down . i didn't see anything positive in situation . those whom are in charge nothing better then a farmer of my town they are doing as a uneducated poor former can do . no one is responsible in paistan last year same days we were crying over saab-2000 lose today on 40 lives . their is no month in pakistan when we don't feel a jolt . nation is suffered enough . we have not a single man whom can take us out of this deep crisis . should we close our eyes ?

Sir Still I would like you to be optimistic. May almighty give your country Health, wealth and prosperity.

Id Mubarak

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom