What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

according to Horus's signature
"India will fight Pakistan to the last afghan"
@Horus

DO NOT intervene in our conflict, no one will emerge a victor if you try to meddle in our affairs, a war between Nuclear Nations is no joke. A conventional war with Afghanistan will not have negative effects, however if India decides to jump in, it will be catastrophic for you and for us. Do not underestimate an enemy, underestimations can kill the most brilliant of strategies
All this will and should be solved diplomatically . If not AT most India will provide Afganistan some Isreali weapons to down your Helicopters, fighters and Tanks and some Trainers for training there army and make strategies .But all this is V V far I feel will not happend.

Pakistan Pashtuns especially the younger generations don’t want anything to do with Afghans and won’t give their land away to Afghanistan, the sooner you get this the better.

IF anything big happens on the border, look forward to northern alliance (afghan army) getting their A$$£$ whopped and also expect for the Pakistani pashtuns hatred to grow towards afghans in their cities.
this really hurts bro you dont even need to mention that pakistani pushtoons dont want anything to do with afghans and wont give their land away to afghans. first i am a pushtoon and i have one country and its name is PAKISTAN and i will death thn living with afghans, yes w have differences in our country but for enimies of pakistan we are one nation. aand we dont need anything to happen to hate afghans most of the people already hate them the ANP slogan ' lar or bar eo afghan' (afghan and pakistan pushtoons are one) is long gone and dead.

I don't respect... Don't have any Sympathy... Don't have any support for ... NAMAK HARAAM Afghanis! kill these B********* We allowed them in our state from last many many years... Refuges are not allowed to do business or even getting jobs anywhere in the world but we allowed Afghan refugees to do business in Pakistan regardless of worst unemployment issues and very limited business opportunities in my state for my own young people. The fact of the matter is this 2 takay ke koom has no idea what are they doing.....

Last edited:
its funny how pak members take pride in the death of muslims in the month of ramadan

ispr Lol

It's funny how you guys take pride in calling your race superior over other Muslims and Islam and throwing racists slurs as daalkhor while sucking on hindu idols.

It's clear Islam is nothing to you and your so called superior race and your precious Afghan land, next time you start instigation over the building of gates or another border incident you will be replied with a fitting response just like how you were replied today, now go back to Indians and bow to their idols.

Last edited:
8.PNG
btw this was twitted 2 hrs ago

Guys, can anybody give brief explanation about what's going on ?

Help would be deplomatic

Stop your nuclear bull shit everywhere, you cant push anyone anywhere.
When US can intervene b/w Taiwan case against china where is your backward class standing ?
Bytheway Its a v small issue Afghanistan claim 1 to 10 km land inside where you are fencing They are not oppose to fencing just you are acquiring there land according to them it can be sorted out peacefully.
In Nuclear game you are gona the biggest looser having with 1990 era chinese missile technology at the time when everyday technology is progressing .

And here comes the cheer leading brigade. Do you guys have anything else to do except to be cheer leaders in everything related against Pakistan? May I suggest you to take your BS elsewhere. @Horus @Irfan Baloch @Manticore

Back
Top Bottom