What's new

Firing at a Gurudwara in US, several people shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aregument is irrelevant and way too complicated..

Let me make things simple for yoiu..In this incident there was no involvement of muslims what so ever..A man came and shot innocent people based at their ethnicity/Religion..

Is it fine to divert these terrorists towards muslims?

Who said anything about diverting. You are only fooling yourself if you think Sikhs were attacked for being Sikhs. A common miconception in US redneckville is that Sikhs are Arabs.

My answer..

You need to sleep.. :hang2:

NO deflection please. Answer it. You have a choice between mecca and a remote argentinian village. Which would you chose ?

The attitude of the sikhs on this forum shows their mentality. We as muslims should not care. It will happen again too.

the bolded part shows attitude of muslims on this forum...and later they cry when things are said against Islam.

Sikhs can try all they want to differentiate muslims from themselves, but at the end of the day they will still be attacked for sporting beards and turbans.

thanks for acknowledging that Sikhs will be attacked again because of the the beard and turbans which is so much like muslims...thus we hope mulims stop bashing sikhs for trying to let the world know that they are not muslims.

there is no evidence that the shooter wanted to kill muslims. he was a white supremacist. sikhs are brown, not white so they perfectly fit in his hate agenda. yet every sikh on the news keeps on trying to distinguish themselves from Muslims.

And here is the enterance to the sikh temple. it clearly states what type of house of worhip this is. Not anywhere does it say Muslim.

20120805_034500_nd05sikh1.jpg

Who said anything about diverting. You are only fooling yourself if you think Sikhs were attacked for being Sikhs. A common miconception in US redneckville is that Sikhs are Arabs.

NO deflection please. Answer it. You have a choice between mecca and a remote argentinian village. Which would you chose ?

Mistaking Sikhs for Arabs is nothing. White people cant tell the difference between non-white races at all - to them its either brown, black or east asian. A Sri Lankan friend once got called an "Arab terrorist" by a white guy once :hang2:

In their defence, I guess we re not able to tell the difference betwen whites in Norway,Italy, Uk, Germany, Spain, etc.

there is no evidence that the shooter wanted to kill muslims. he was a white supremacist. sikhs are brown, not white so they perfectly fit in his hate agenda. yet every sikh on the news keeps on trying to distinguish themselves from Muslims.

And here is the enterance to the sikh temple. it clearly states what type of house of worhip this is. Not anywhere does it say Muslim.

Now all those apologetics must commit suicide..
Why would a LOCAL gunman think this is muslim place of worship..whnen it is writeen in big letters "Sikh Temple"

Shows sikh mentality.....

Its sameas these people telling potential mass murderers that next time if they want to go on shooting spree,go kill muslims.

As if the potential mass murderers will stop killing their victims if sikhs dont tell the world that they are not muslim :rolleyes:

Although there was no involvement of muslims here,why even mention muslims

because sikhs have been attacked inamerica several times by terrorists thinking them to be muslims.

race issue is involved because the killer was white supremacist but there is a religious hate angle involved as well as suggested by Police, the guy was supporting 9/11 tattoo. the recent surge in attack on sikhs post 9/11 was because of their resemblance to Muslims

because the bigots like this guy, wont even case to stop and investigate the differences between Muslims and Sikhs. for them we are both worthy of hatred for being brown and supporting a beard.

@Trisonics

you are right, none of you is suggesting that killing Muslims instead would have been ok. but media is being a real villain here instead of going into details about the killer and his association with fascists, it appears to be educating the brain dread farthead hill billies on how NOT to confuse Sikhs as Muslims.

trust me, I take this tragedy as a personal one because it well could have happened to us and we would have been seething with anger and you guys would have been consoling us and some trolling and having a laugh over it.

You aregument is irrelevant and way too complicated..

Let me make things simple for yoiu..In this incident there was no involvement of muslims what so ever..A man came and shot innocent people based at their ethnicity/Religion..

Is it fine to divert these terrorists towards muslims?

My answer..

You need to sleep.. :hang2:

Let me make it simple for you, there could be two reasons why the Sikh temple was attacked:
1) the man shot them probably because Sikhs look like Osama Bin Laden.
2) Shot the temple because it was not "white"

Traditionally, Sikhs have been targetted for reason number 1. They are just trying to distance themselves from this stereotype.

Why would a LOCAL gunman think this is muslim place of worship..whnen it is writeen in big letters "Sikh Temple"

Killer was wearing a "Never Forget 9/11" tattoo. He certainly mistook Sikhs for Muslims.

What about the sikhs who were a genuine case of mistaken identity? Kill that insecurity in you. Until yesterday it was considered a case of mistaken identity. Even the American media hinted so...only because it has happened before.

I dont answer stupid questions..Jog off..

Exactly what I thought.

You just don't have the moral compass to complain when you would do the exact same.

It's time for you to jog off sonny.

Let me make it simple for you, there could be two reasons why the Sikh temple was attacked:
1) the man shot them probably because Sikhs look like Osama Bin Laden.
2) Shot the temple because it was not "white"
Traditionally, Sikhs have been targetted for reason number 1. They are just trying to distance themselves from this stereotype.
Killer was wearing a "Never Forget 9/11" tattoo. He certainly mistook Sikhs for Muslims.

So basically you are saying that
1 . killing innocent muslims on the basis of 9/11 is fine?

2. Its fine toi be so damn ignorant that you dont know the difference between a mosque and a sikh temple despite the place being sign posted as Sikh temple.

3. Its fine for an ignorant white supremacist to kill non white people.....Its just that they should kill muslims only.

Good mentality you got there...

Killer was wearing a "Never Forget 9/11" tattoo.

Mistaking Sikhs for Arabs is nothing. White people cant tell the difference between non-white races at all - to them its either brown, black or east asian. A Sri Lankan friend once got called an "Arab terrorist" by a white guy once.

In their defence, I guess we re not able to tell the difference betwen whites in Norway,Italy, Uk, Germany, Spain, etc.

And hence it becomes all the more important to raise awareness of who Sikhs are...something these Paks dont want..for Allah know what reason.

race issue is involved because the killer was white supremacist but there is a religious hate angle involved as well as suggested by Police, the guy was supporting 9/11 tattoo. the recent surge in attack on sikhs post 9/11 was because of their resemblance to Muslims

It's not even because of resemblance to Muslims...but more precisely to Arabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom