What's new

Fire flares at Iranian power plant, latest in series of incidents

TheImmortal

Reaction score
Country
United States
Fire flares at Iranian power plant, latest in series of incidents
July 4, 2020, 9:47 am

DUBAI, July 4 (Reuters) - A fire broke out at a power station in southwestern Iran on Saturday, Iranian media reported, the latest of several recent fires and explosions some of which have hit sensitive sites.

The blaze, which affected a transformer in the power station in the city of Ahvaz, was put out by fire fighters and electricity was restored after partial outages, Mostafa Rajabi Mashhadi, a spokesman for state-run power company TAVANIR, told the semi-official news agency Tasnim.

On Thursday, a fire broke out at Iran's Natanz nuclear facility but officials said operations were not affected.

A former official suggested the incident could have been an attempt to sabotage work at the plant, which have been involved in activities that breach an international nuclear deal.

Nineteen people were killed on Tuesday in an explosion at a medical clinic in the north of the capital Tehran, which an official said was caused by a gas leak.

On June 26, an explosion occurred east of Tehran near the Parchin military and weapons development base that the authorities said was caused by a leak in a gas storage facility in an area outside the base.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/financ...ire-flares-iranian-power-plant-134712969.html

do you know how hot gets over there in Ahvaz it reaches 60 degrees Celsius in that temp even cars explodes

The extreme heat in Mahshahr, Khuzestan, set a car on fire.

4813594_153.jpg

606703_613.jpg

1396051911020948211608784.jpg

615947_937.jpg

5315915.jpg

proxy-this-arg

img-20190610-wa0005.jpg

519766_279.jpg

519767_409.jpg

4338624.jpg

so burning power plants are nothing new for them, Israelis just want credit for every fire that happens

do you know how hot gets over there in Ahvaz it reaches 60 degrees Celsius in that temp even cars explodes

4813594_153.jpg

606703_613.jpg

615947_937.jpg

5315915.jpg

proxy-this-arg

img-20190610-wa0005.jpg

519766_279.jpg

519767_409.jpg

4338624.jpg

so burning power plants are nothing new for them, Israelis just want credit for every fire that happens
Holy...

60 degree celsius? How come people live there? Or is this for short duration?

I hear Lut Desert is the hottest region in Iran.

4813594_153.jpg

606703_613.jpg

615947_937.jpg

5315915.jpg

proxy-this-arg

img-20190610-wa0005.jpg

519766_279.jpg

519767_409.jpg

4338624.jpg

dadash, aberoomun rafte kollan. bikhial. dolate bi orze hich kari nemikone.

Holy...

human body is far more resilient than that , as long as there is water people will survive and that's for 2-3 hours at noon

first you prove these are sabotages

human body is far more resilient than that , as long as there is water people will survive and that's for 2-3 hours at noon
i cant imagine how people can live there without a proper AC system
4th incident in a row. all signs point to sabotage, a mix of cyber and physical sabotage.

I don't think any of us here have the physical ability to prove whether nor not these recent horrible incidents are indeed sabotages or not but their frequency and locations seriously call into question the idea that they're merely just "Accidents".

4th incident in a row. all signs point to sabotage, a mix of cyber and physical sabotage.
a transformator blew at the heat above 60.
an industrial gas tanker blew outside a military installment .
some moron in a hospital storage oxygen capsule unsafely.
something that I don't knew what exploded in an building in natanz my guess is some centrifuge that was not installed properly went kaboom during tests at night (even if its sabotage its probably something that is done in supply chain)

a transformator blew at the heat above 60.
an industrial gas tanker blew outside a military installment .
some moron in a hospital storage oxygen capsule unsafely.
something that I don't knew what exploded in an building in natanz my guess is some centrifuge that was not installed properly went kaboom during tests at night (even if its sabotage its probably something that is done in supply chain)
naa, too many some some some's...
later the government will make a statement. we will see.

I'm from the region , I recall when child at the two in the noon me and my cousins went on the roof and played football

naa, too many some some some's...
later the government will make a statement. we will see.
that transformator explosion and accident in hospitals are something we had usually and are not rare . so if you want to blame them on others the you had to blame the other incidents also

that transformator explosion and accident in hospitals are something we had usually and are not rare . so if you want to blame them on others the you had to blame the other incidents also
let's wait for the government to make a statement. then i will pull up your comment again.
all signs point to sabotage, atleast 2 cases.

Holy...

Ahvaz is crazy they have record of 67 degrees in would it like that atleast 5 month they have land there so they will not go anywhere ales, and they fast too in ramadan in those temps, sooo burning power plants are normal everything melted in that temps.

The city of Ahvaz is experiencing its hottest days these days, and this temperature is unprecedented not only in the country's history but also in the world's history.

https://www.bartarinha.ir/fa/news/557697/اهواز-در-لبه-شکستن-رکورد-گرم-ترین-دمای-زمین

hageegate , man ahvaz boodam bayad bri ta bbeni chi migam hata mashin ha ham umper michasboondan

فقط این ماجراهای اخیر نیست، اتش سوزی های مشکوک تو ایران از یک ماه پیش از جنگل های بلوط زاگرس شروع شدن. بعد اون هم شرکت های سود ده تو بورس و زمین های کشاورزی مردم هدف قرار گرفتن. تو توئیتر هم که مجاهدین خلق دارن تلاش میکنن بگن کار سپاه و ج.ا هستش.

Back
Top Bottom