What's new

Fire damages submarine at Mumbai yard

Damaged in March, still under repair and that's minor Bhai... Nothing serious.... You know, we have to give to India in this case that downplays and manipulates mishaps successfully as compare to avoid such mishandling in first place. Why bother to question when the lot has to invent reasons and above all, professionalism is taken over by cover-up. This is all about keeping up-to reputation through news and bragging about superiority as compare to the facts. The issue becomes serious when the superiority picture is being challenged and proven nothing but a hoax.

Bro you cannot blame them. To them it’s a minor fire and damage . After all they are used to diving submarine with their hatch opened.... now that’s called serious .

NEW DELHI: An accidental fire at a naval dockyard resulted in damage to a recently upgraded Kilo class submarine. The Navy is now checking critical components in the control room to get it back to functional duty.

The INS Sindhukesari, which underwent a Rs 1,197-crore refit and upgrade in Russia and was shipped back in February, suffered the accident when certain indigenous components as well as a US-origin periscope were being fitted onboard.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...arine-at-mumbai-yard/articleshow/69819050.cms

Reminds me one happening.
I used to live in some remote part of Pakistan, where there was always fire in mountains. Locals used to say, they are Jins. I asked an engineer. He said, heavy amount of phosphorous in mountains is the main reason.

I also think there are some Jins after India Navy. That fire does not affects Airforce, not police not Army, but likes Indian Navy a lot.

Btw, more than Jins, I smell corrupt officers.
Hamary yahan sab se ziada aag land revenue department main lagti hai. Nasoor saly.

Reminds me one happening.
I used to live in some remote part of Pakistan, where there was always fire in mountains. Locals used to say, they are Jins. I asked an engineer. He said, heavy amount of phosphorous in mountains is the main reason.

I also think there are some Jins after India Navy. That fire does not affects Airforce, not police not Army, but likes Indian Navy a lot.

Btw, more than Jins, I smell corrupt officers.
Hamary yahan sab se ziada aag land revenue department main lagti hai. Nasoor saly.

Jinn nahi ye INS Khukri ki bechain atma hai jiski chita jali nahi balke samundar me dooba di gayi thi by Pakistan Navy. :o:o_O

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom