What's new

FIR lodged for 'dishonouring' Priest King at Mohenjo Daro

Take a look at their faces - no hatred. Just funny smiles.
Maybe you are right and they were engaged in hijinx and didn't mean anything harmful, but a strong message is still sensible here to dissuade any such acts next time. Most countries are very protective over their history. Imagine if some tourists from abroad did this? Would you be equally forgiving?

Maybe you are right and they were engaged in hijinx and didn't mean anything harmful, but a strong message is still sensible here to dissuade any such acts next time. Most countries are very protective over their history. Imagine if some tourists from abroad did this? Would you be equally forgiving?

Everyone should respect others' cultures and everyone should have the right to criticise their own culture.

But to answer your question, yes, I would be equally forgiving to foreigners simply because it's harmless.

"Dishonouring" stone idols is now a thing in Pakistan? In order to quote my favourite mod @Irfan Baloch aren't there more important issues in Pakistan to solve?

Funny how the Hindus and the spammer-in-chief of PDF make a fuss about this non-issue. Muslims should chill when the Prophet (PBUH) is insulted but should take the nuclear option into account for a random statue? Irfan is right, this country is beyond repair. May Allah help us.

"Dishonouring" stone idols is now a thing in Pakistan? In order to quote my favourite mod @Irfan Baloch aren't there more important issues in Pakistan to solve?

Funny how the Hindus and the spammer-in-chief of PDF make a fuss about this non-issue. Muslims should chill when the Prophet (PBUH) is insulted but should take the nuclear option into account for a random statue? Irfan is right, this country is beyond repair. May Allah help us.

this statue is not a random statue , this is world heritage . talibani mulla umar demolished a world heritage buddha statue , he died like a pauper .
Not every idol worshiper is Hindu.

so you are happy statue was dishonoured ?

i heard sindhis are secular society ?
Yes, I would agree with you. PPP and the Bhutto's have my respect for that. They have always spoken out against religious obscurantism. I noticed PMLN having remained silent but read this -

Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) Chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari on Wednesday lashed out at the government over its action as the Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) activists staged violent protests across the country.
In a statement, Bilawal “strongly condemned” the deadly violence seen in many parts of the country this week after Saad Hussain Rizvi was taken into custody.
“Such kind of torture, abductions, occupation of state and private properties and attacks on police personnel by enraged mobs cannot be allowed,” the PPP leader said, according to a series of tweets by his party.
Demanding that action be taken against the people involved in the violence as per the law, Bilawal said the government could not be permitted to “avoid fulfilling its responsibility”.

In that sense PPP has so much to offer. In fact Bhutto senior was brought down by a nexus of America, Mullahs and Gen Zia.

document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Create the CSS for the popup var style = document.createElement('style'); style.innerHTML = ` /* Style for the popup */ .popup { display: none; /* Hidden by default */ position: fixed; z-index: 999; left: 0; top: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow: auto; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8); /* Black background with opacity */ } .popup-content { position: relative; background-color: #fff; margin: 15% auto; padding: 20px; width: 80%; max-width: 600px; box-shadow: 0 5px 15px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); } .close-btn { position: absolute; top: 10px; right: 25px; color: #aaa; font-size: 28px; font-weight: bold; cursor: pointer; } .close-btn:hover, .close-btn:focus { color: #000; text-decoration: none; cursor: pointer; } `; document.head.appendChild(style); // Create the HTML for the popup var popup = document.createElement('div'); popup.id = 'videoPopup'; popup.className = 'popup'; popup.innerHTML = ` `; document.body.appendChild(popup); // Show the popup when the page loads popup.style.display = 'block'; // Get the close button var closeBtn = document.querySelector('.close-btn'); // Close the popup when the user clicks on the close button closeBtn.onclick = function () { popup.style.display = 'none'; var iframe = document.getElementById('youtubeVideo'); iframe.src = iframe.src; // Stop the video from playing } // Close the popup when the user clicks anywhere outside of the popup window.onclick = function (event) { if (event.target == popup) { popup.style.display = 'none'; var iframe = document.getElementById('youtubeVideo'); iframe.src = iframe.src; // Stop the video from playing } } });
Back
Top Bottom