What's new

Finally Vietnam receives BrahMos

From what I heard its real but there will be no official confirmation.... we are all learning to do business like China nowadays

Why would the Vietnamese buy a poorly made Russian missile made in india that even the Russians don't want when they can go direct to Russia

Exactly.

Brahmos touted to be fastest missile.

Could be inherently unstable in flight since china and russia able to copy but did not

yeah brahmos is old tech to china.

china can simply lob an icbm to anywhere on the planet.

The russians dont use brahmos too even when they have license, it means brahmos is rubbish

Besides, india is MTCR signatory, missile cannot extend beyond 300km range too.

do you even know what you talking you idiot? so much shit in one post?

BrahMos for Chinese enemy Vietnam?
Wont be approved by China friendly Russia who has so far sold 32 billion worth of arms:
Russia is cautious on this, at the same time welcomes India China war to sell their weapons again.

Russia says military drills with India not against China

Russia and china signed strategic level partnership agreements, hence its just a normal military drill in which china will get first hand intel on IAF military state of readiness

No nation on this planet earth direct re-export even locally produce copy of foreign weapon and if Russia allows India to do so lets wait when China starts the supplies of Russian cloned jets to Pakistan.

Russia and china signed strategic level partnership agreements, hence its just a normal military drill in which china will get first hand intel on IAF military state of readiness

During the war, which is coming 200%, unless Modi withdraws, Russians would be neutral to both parties. Only lip service, good for both.

Why would the Vietnamese buy a poorly made Russian missile made in india that even the Russians don't want when they can go direct to Russia

And they have already. Why get the down graded version when you can get original.

Last edited:
Perfect idiom..... "Shehar basa nahi, bhikhari pehle aa gaye."
yeah bikhari
48098921.jpg

do you even know what you talking you idiot? so much shit in one post?

Im serious. China and russia can develop but doesnt use brahmos when their missile tech is maxed.

Vietnam can easily buy missiles from russia.

Im only suspecting india is selling vietnam because the brahmos missiles are defective

Don't give me garbage, give me a last 10 year or even 20 year number.
Don't you go CRYING again.
Why ?
Indians like to cry and whine.
Live with it, India is a garbage of a country.
Always sucking up to a daddy super country.
Vietnam can most probably make a better missile on their own in days to come.

SCS is an open ocean territory where laws of UNCLOS apply. Just because someone has a bigger navy doesn't mean that they are authorised to dictate terms.

BrahMos will indeed add teeth to the Vietnamese Navy.

I really hope that the order is large. BrahMos will be a deadly deterrent only when deployed in large numbers. It is very expensive though.

Don't talk like your toy is a game changer...LMAO, we're not even detered from what US sold to India and we're scare of this low tech weapon that you guys sold to Vietnam? :rofl:, Even Russia solve better and more deathly sub to Vietnamese but they wouldn't dare to use its to challenge China in open sea, they know quite well that China will do to them, we just wait for one excuse.

Don't you go CRYING again.
Why ?
Indians like to cry and whine.
Live with it, India is a garbage of a country.
Always sucking up to a daddy super country.
Vietnam can most probably make a better missile on their own in days to come.
if you done barking, I will like to pat you down.

Back
Top Bottom