What's new

Finally Vietnam receives BrahMos

http://hanoitimes.com.vn/news/defen...ion-of-purchasing-cruise-missiles-from-india/

Replying the question of reporter about this information, Hang said, India – Vietnam relationship developed in numerous areas including economy, society and security cooperation. Especially in Security cooperation, two sides contributed positively to the peace, sustainability in region and over the world. “Vietnam and India maintained the self-defend and peaceful policy. The weapon purchase is normal action and in line with Vietnam national defense policy”, Hang added. However, she didn’t confirm the information about BrahMos purchase.

hope they confirm it soon

Congratulations, now Vietnam can drill in SCS without getting bullied .:enjoy:
SCS is an open ocean territory where laws of UNCLOS apply. Just because someone has a bigger navy doesn't mean that they are authorised to dictate terms.

BrahMos will indeed add teeth to the Vietnamese Navy.

I really hope that the order is large. BrahMos will be a deadly deterrent only when deployed in large numbers. It is very expensive though.

Congrats Vietnam!!!!

China has started this with free weapons and nukes to Pakistan and we will finish this via multiple others. China has not just few enemies but more than a dozen!

Why this loser is still in Indian flag? Never saw people hating their own country's flag! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Too bad:

4 hours ago

Ajai Shukla Retweeted

This is an incorrect story. Vietnam has not yet bought and received the BrahMos. And, from what I understand, it never will. MEA has denied. https://twitter.com/livefist/status/898475347884163072 …

There is no mystery and there is no sale. Read the Vietnam spokesperson's statement. It absolutely does not say the sale has taken place!!

1. Ajai Shukla‏ @ajaishukla 49m49 minutes ago
    Ajai Shukla Retweeted Vishnu Som

This is not about journalists' interpretations! Vendors who build the BrahMos have confirmed to me they have built no BrahMos for Vietnam.

Ajai Shukla added,

Vishnu SomVerified account @VishnuNDTV
    Replying to @ajaishukla
    Two independent Vietnamese journalists I spoke to categorically said there was no mistake in their interpretation of the statement
    6 replies9 retweets12 likes

Even if vietnam receives brahmos wads the point? Please think, a brahmos missile still weaker than DF-21 which is an anti ship ballistic missile designed to hit pearl harbour aircraft carriers from china.

yeah brahmos is old tech to china.

china can simply lob an icbm to anywhere on the planet.

The russians dont use brahmos too even when they have license, it means brahmos is rubbish

Besides, india is MTCR signatory, missile cannot extend beyond 300km range too.
good choice of words. Mr. JF17

Now China should give us Hyper Sonic Glide Vehicles
Perfect idiom..... "Shehar basa nahi, bhikhari pehle aa gaye."

Back
Top Bottom