Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia

hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahah WATCH COMPLETE!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Watch starting (leave funny touch clip) continue watch especially from 3:00min

Last edited by a moderator:
steath well done and we all should these vidos to world so theknow how cheap these indians r

The moment Pakistan won, I found some of our fans started making fun of Indian fellows over here and honesty speaking, I felt they were over doing it. But after watching this videos, I feel I then missed an opportunity to show India a mirror. Indian Media is unnecessarily immature and excessively biased. I dont know how do Indian population is accepting such level of non-sense.

Last edited:
What was that? I think whole India is in the drama fever and they love it everywhere, even on the News Channel that are expected to present facts instead of drama "India bhi kabhi Champion tha". Leave the pre-match commentary aside, even the post-match treatment is equally absurd.

Not a good proverb but this describes Indian media so well.. "they rise and fall like "mooter ki jhaag"

Indian media creates a lot of odd moments for itself. I of saw the last part of the video yesterday on youtube in which they are making fun of indian team and i was really angry and disappointed on how they were treating their national team members but after watching the above video I am relieved. Indian media is too low.

Salaam

I honestly believe that Bollywood is to blame for such child like mannerisms amongst Indian institutions and the population at large; and even Pakistanis fixated on it.

It is slowly and systematically turning the brain into a mush – after all, daily viewing of aimlessness, stupidity, gross exaggeration and outright bad acting must be having some adverse effect.

You can disagree with me, if you like. In fact, if you’re a Bollywood fan disagreement is a good sign as at least you’re not completely cow-docile, yet. There may be some hope for you.

steath well done and we all should these videos to world so theknow how cheap these Indians r

Buddy I don't think so, you can not blame whole Indian nation, On this forum many Indians also congratulate us in an other thread. This is cheap act from one channel.

dude...don't judge us like that...you are reading too much into those videos...
I agree with Paritosh, SF. That comment wasn't any better than the Indian media either. This a thread in a subset of the Member's club forum. Don't make things bigger than they are. Keep things lighter.

indians deserved what they got they always hike india have better record in icc events against pakistan now keep that record in ............... of dhoni and tendulkar

Back
Top Bottom