What's new

Finally New Gear - Pentax Premium Silver Special Edition

wow.. so many photography enthusiasts here!
Did anyone look into the Sony a7s/r/ii ?

Apparently they produce amazing pictures in low light.

I think I will have to end my long one-sided love affair with Nikon eventually.

wow.. so many photography enthusiasts here!
Did anyone look into the Sony a7s/r/ii ?

Apparently they produce amazing pictures in low light.

I think I will have to end my long one-sided love affair with Nikon eventually.

Previousky i've Sony a380 alpha... served really well with 18-55 and 50-200mm sony lenses... sony muhc better thn Nikon.... I personally hate nikon and also lil Canon :P aween ka rola daal ralha hay in dono nay lol my friend who r doing professional photography since many years, mostly from thm leave canon and now using Pentax series specially 645z

Previousky i've Sony a380 alpha... served really well with 18-55 and 50-200mm sony lenses... sony muhc better thn Nikon.... I personally hate nikon and also lil Canon :P aween ka rola daal ralha hay in dono nay lol my friend who r doing professional photography since many years, mostly from thm leave canon and now using Pentax series specially 645z

Yeah..city professionals are choosing Pentax more and more these days and some Sony as well.
Nikon is good for amateurs like me who like roaming about in the jungles.
But with the influx of these Smart phones, the phone cameras only do the job most of the time. Only of they had better battery. My old D5100 is still one of the best in my opinion. If you are doing it right, you can clock almost 700 snaps, mixed usage, with a full charge.
Getting that D800 was a mistake, a big one. I overlooked my basic requirement, that I have to walk sometimes upto 20 km and with that monstrosity dangling from your neck, you are going to have a severe ache at the end of the day.
Hence my renewed interest in these new-gen mirrorless. Problem is, you don't have much choice of lenses there.

12038718_10153646207099660_2367960447094080390_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom