What's new

Finally New Gear - Pentax Premium Silver Special Edition

@Stealth Double congratulations :) Your gear looks awesome. I have few queries, if you could answer

1. How much did the gear cost?
2. Why Pentax and not Nikkon or Cannon where a wide range of lenses are available and also many cheap alternatives too.
3. Does WIFI card allows remote click via mobile? Or its just for data transfers only?

Thanks Viny...

well buddy Pentax K-30 Premium Body only Cost me around 1600 &USD ...Lens 800 $USD rest of Mobi Card around 160 $USD, SDXC 40 $USD, Dolica Bag, 70 $USD...

All these items are without any Duty / Custom... you can sa ... 3000 $ USD well keep in mind its special edition pentax K-3.

I prefer K-3 over K-3 II and rest of Canon and Nikon because I want something sexy lol.... Everyone have cam but this one is completely different kind of stuff... even my friend who have Mark series and even one of my friend have Pentax 645Z (one of expensive Pentax Cam around 8000 USD) he also love my cam .. Pentax K-3 silver having Gun metal Body .... sexy leather strap .... grip... extra batteries.... etc etc....

I love this cam since last year... different from all other DSLRs because of its look and feel...

No doubt its one of the most SEXY looking camera ;)
Take a great care of her and enjoy the time spent with her to fullest.
Look forward to see you clicks.

And thanks for details..happy clicking ...:)

@Stealth What's this love with the Pentax? I mean wasn't Nikon and Canon good enough?

Probably passion sees none :)
Its a decent camera, very handy and smart looking.
Misses full frame and is not that great for indoor/ low light shoots as it blurs the images occasionally. Probably the new AA filters will solve some blur issues.

Misses full frame and is not that great for indoor/ low light shoots as it blurs the images occasionally. Probably the new AA filters will solve some blur issues.
I have seen its sample gallery. Wasn't quite impressing :(

As beauty lies in the eyes of beholder, similarly a good click is result of what a photographer makes out of it, its 90% photographer's vision and 10% machine :)

koon say shots dekhtay rahay ho dono bhaet kar ?

Check this Pentax K-3 shots with FA 77mm :P Indoor + Outdoor
V
Flickr - Photo Sharing!

koon say shots dekhtay rahay ho dono bhaet kar ?

Check this Pentax K-3 shots with FA 77mm :P Indoor + Outdoor
V
Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Well have to say awesome captures, but than this is professional photography where various sources of lights, reflectors etc are used to gain proper lighting effect and more so ever only selected ones are shared on account.

Try to click at indoor dance floor and then see how many of those shots come clean.

• Pentax K-3 Silver Premium Special Edition (Only 1500 Units Manufactured Worldwide) - Bought from UK
  • Pentax 18-270mm SMC (Sonic Motor Lens) - Bought From Pakistan Official Pentax Dealer (Lahore)
  • Dolice L.A. Camera Bag - Bought From USA
  • Eye-fi Mobi Pro 32GB (Wifi Tech Card. Most advance card available yet) - Bought From USA
  • 64 GB SDXC Card (Fastest Card) Bought From USA
  • Flex DSLR screen protector - Bought From USA
  • U.S.A Gear DSLR Handgrip - Bought From USA
  • Wasabi 2X Pentax Batteries with Car Charger - Bought From USA
  • JVC 18-300mm lens pouch - Bought From USA
Upcoming...

• Maybe replace 18-270 SDM with 50-135mm Pentax SDM SMC Lens - Pakistan
  • Pentax FA 77mm 1.8 Limited Lens - Kuwait

@Horus @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @graphican @Zarvan @Side-Winder @Abu Zolfiqar

View attachment 236348 View attachment 236349 View attachment 236350 View attachment 236351 View attachment 236352 View attachment 236353 View attachment 236354 View attachment 236355
how much did this cost you? or are you sponsored by someone?

with all the 50mm and 15mm talk, i thought the PA had bight new guns and mortars, it was only after i reached your bike posts that i started to doubt myself...........

Back
Top Bottom