What's new

Finally!!!! India joins the Cryogenic Club-GSLV D5 Successfully launched

when is india launching monkeys into space :D

Frankly speaking ISRO has capability to launch dog , monkey etc whatever animals to space ...since so called crew module has already been tested once before ...

But I guess ISRO does not want to go along that path ...

I believe ISRO will directly embark upon Human space flight when man-rated Launch vehicle and space capsule is ready ...

May be after another 5-10 years we can expect Human space flight ....may be !
when ? any info abut it plz

and tell me how to report

Last edited:
Dummy means? Then how the characterization of capsule will be done?

I am sorry if I misled you ...dummy in the sense ...crew module won't have any crew ...

It will be real space capsule ...that will be tested one more time ...it will be same design that has been tested before ...

Laugh all you can but the truth is copying from Russian cryogenic engine which was supplied and claiming it was Indigenous. The real credit goes to Russia. In any case, all your satellites will be useless in a war when JF-17 fires its ASAT weapon. Pakistan already knows how to level the playing field in case of war, only they dont publish all their capabilities like indians do.

2397234-8839055851-mfwpe.jpg

ISRO-a true Cinderella story

I think they show that nation building is about CHARACTER and ambition. If someone had told in the 1960s- I want you to start a space program but you won't even have the money to hire a van to move your first satellite to the pad, most people would have said...hey let's wait 20 year till we have money. Indian scientists are among the few who'll say screw it, I'll make full use of the little money you give me to build a sat and since we won't have any money after that we'll use a bullock cart to move it- and then roll up their sleeves and do it. That's how you don't lose those 20 years.

when ? any info abut it plz

and tell me how report

No ...no official plan yet ..just my guess

But it is next logical step ...

Nothing concrete yet ...But sure you will hear about something like that in time to come ...

The whole rocket weighs 414,000kgs but it can only only carry 2 tonnes. LOLOL

In any case, JF-17 can perform anti-satellite role as well, don't forget that. In a war, all your satellites are juicy targets for the Thunder! All your communications and spy sats will be knocked out by the JF-17 the moment war starts. So there is no advantage to India from these satellites in case of war.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks for the laughs - post this in the JF-17 thread please.

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5] | Pakistan Defence here.

Mission Timeline
Event Tim
Booster Ignition T-00:
S139 Ignition & LIFTOFF T-
S139 Burnout T+01:47
Booster Shutdown T+02:
Second Stage Ignition T+02:
First Stage Separation T+02:
Payload Fairing Separation T+03:46
Second Stage Shutdown T+04:49
Stage Separation T+04:
Cryogenic Upper Stage Ignition T+04:
Upper Stage Shutdown, Injection T+16:55
Spacecraft Separation T+17:08
Target Orbit: 180 (+/-5) by 35,975 (+/-675)
Kilometers, Inclination: 19.3 (+/-0.1) Degrees

GSLV GSAT-14 Launch Updates - SPACEFLIGHT101

Laugh all you can but the truth is copying from Russian cryogenic engine which was supplied and claiming it was Indigenous. The real credit goes to Russia. In any case, all your satellites will be useless in a war when JF-17 fires its ASAT weapon. Pakistan already knows how to level the playing field in case of war, only they dont publish all their capabilities like indians do.

Riaz Hussain piloting JF-17 on ASAT mission:

Pakistan+Air+Force.jpg

Back
Top Bottom