What's new

Finally, BrahMos-A Flanker Test In March!!

ravinderpalrulez

Reaction score
Country
India
After years in development and modifications, the Indian Air Force and BrahMos Corp. are finally ready to conduct their first dummy test-firing of a BrahMos-A supersonic cruise missile from a modified Su-30 MKI. Livefist can confirm that BrahMos plans the dummy test-firing in March, and aims to conduct the first live missile test-firing from the same aircraft in the June-July period.

The belly pylon & launcher are currently underdoing final qualification tests. BrahMos Corp. CEO Sudhir Mishra has revealed to a journal that the launcher will then be put through final shock tests before being cleared for the dummy firing in March.

If things go well, it's going to be a lively March. The Tejas will also be test-firing its first Derby BVRAAM that month.
Source- livefistdefence.

BrahMos on Su30 MKI vs RAAD on Jf17

Lets see who achieve the mile stone before.......................

BrahMos on Su30 MKI vs RAAD on Jf17

Lets see who achieve the mile stone before.......................

Su30 MKI(Air Superiority) vs jf17( Multirole) :rofl:
Brahmos vs Raad (Supersonic vs subsonic) :rofl:

Just to add, Brahmos is 3 Mach, which means it would have more than 9 times kinetic energy than subsonic version. Better not come in the way!

How 3 Mach looks, see the video.

Last edited:
Su30 MKI(Air Superiority) vs jf17( Multirole) :rofl:
Brahmos vs Raad (Supersonic vs subsonic)
Dumb head......................... As usual missed the logic. :tsk:

I am talking about capability to launch ALCM from specified aircraft .............. I am not comparing both air crafts or cruise missile

you're comparing a Lion vs a goat
Same goes for you

Somehow I feel the combination of "finally" and "in march" sounds like oxymoron.

when is raad test planned?
Few days ago, RAAD test was conducted. But it was not disclosed that which plate form was used......... as per Chinese non offical sites........ it was Jf17............. but its better not to believe and wait for final confirmation from PAF

Why not to test "Brahmos" from 'Tejas"............:woot:
Let's see What Happens....................;) :lol:
Gp+Capt+N+Harish+in+Tejas+aircraft.jpg

Dumb head......................... As usual missed the logic. :tsk:

I am talking about capability to launch ALCM from specified aircraft .............. I am not comparing both air crafts or cruise missile

Same goes for you

If you talk about Capability to launch ALCM from Flankers, then you are a total nut job .

Flankers has that capability since 80s:rofl:
. Su 27 carried Kh35 subsonic missiles. Su 30 carries Kh 59.

first go and learn the capabilities of mki and jf, the sub sonic RADD and Supersonic Brahmos and come and quote me, i don't have time to waste
Sounds pretty cool. Any update about next Nirbhay test? There must be some air launched version of Nirbhay after ground tests.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom