What's new

Final operational clearance for Tejas again delayed till next year

Red Phantom Red with rage..I left cazz your posting idiotic out of the topic:devil:
zaid-hamid-ghazwa-hind.jpg

And the Donkay have A BIG for you.
i think its your very own zaid hamid sitting on that cart driven by donkey ... isnt it :azn:

and looks like you realli have quite some expereance ofdonkeys other wise how do you know Donkay have A BIG :haha: :sarcastic: :omghaha::omghaha:

i think its your very own zaid hamid sitting on that cart driven by donkey ... isnt it :azn:

and looks like you realli have quite some expereance ofdonkeys other wise how do you know Donkay have A BIG :haha: :sarcastic: :omghaha::omghaha:
OOh even that you don't know ask DRDO to do some reasearch:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5c1b864ca05c417427107effeeb380a74e5619a3bb5142dc7282da8e96c263a4.jpg

its better be late than flying an untested fighter whose orignal makers are reluctant to fly it :haha:

72416c5aa1c799d17a65f4bbb3c2222d89327fe7a24409387f1b927ab9b0092d.jpg

Lol.
Every country has its demerits, but Pakistan breaks every record for instance...... Lol kid hoga tera baap:crazy:........iam 21 and do learn something from those demerits:partay:, otherwise next 70 years would be wasted in water wars.......leave Kashmir and think about water......:coffee:......pani pila pila ke nahi, tarsa tarsa ke maarenge:chilli:

Your merits are proving, You are a filthy Endiot 8-)

Not from scratch but scrap :agree::laughcry:

And after Mk 100000 directly inducted in museums and the same time declared antique.

What is your own? Its Russian don't brag about purchased tech.

Brahmos is JV just like JF 17.

And we have successfully tested both K 15 and K 4, you guys have nothing which even comes close.

My sympathies for Indian fanboys feel sorry for them even Russia & France cheated them not providing technical details. Even JF-17 not even inducted but also won export order. A salt on wounds for Indian fellows

You are comparing a JV to an All Domestic Effort.

And LCA has guaranteed orders, so dont worry.

And we have successfully tested both K 15 and K 4, you guys have nothing which even comes close.

You are comparing a JV to an All Domestic Effort.

And LCA has guaranteed orders, so dont worry.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Brahmos is a JV only in name, Russia is the leader. India does not have the source codes for Brahmos. Correct me if I am wrong.

And if it pleases your ego, the same is the case with JF-17. Also it is a 100% Chinese aircraft and is obsolete just like Tejas. The advanced industrialised world is moving towards the future is 5th gen aircraft and jet powered stealth UCAVs, while India is still struggling with LCA.

Back
Top Bottom