What's new

Final countdown.....Muslim Ummah, Are you with us?

Forget ummah chummah!

No one is going to fight our war. We will have to fight our own war.

We can hope to bait India to make a first move near loc and then counter strike through the strike corps and northern formations and use the captured land for a land swap.

We can forget laddakh and Jammu. Kashmir valley and siachen should be the goal for the swap.

The red line has been crossed. There will be a war. The matter is not of if but when because Pakistan can't wait for a demographic change in Kashmir valley.

In Turkish there is a poverb; ''Dost Acı Söyler...'' It means ''Your real friend will tell you the bitter Truths.'' So I of course as a Turk see Pakistanis as my friends and brothers. So I will tell you the bitter truth. All that muslim states will not gonna help you. Religion doesnt matter, you might care but they dont care. The important thing for them is their own power, you mean nothing. You might fight for them against Israel but still for them you mean nothing. Look around and you will see they dont even support you with their words.
We Turks have learned our lesson when our so-called ummah brothers back stab us for Lawrance of Arabia. You will learn the same lesson too. And it is the bitter truth.
You might ask, ''But Turkey is supporting us, arent you a muslim state too?'' As you know Turkey is a secular state and even atheist Turks supporting you, thats because We dont support you just because you are muslim. We are supporting you because you are loyal to us. Dont expect the same loyalty from others. Or, You will be disappointed.
Trust your army, trust only to your own people. it's the only way to survive.

Pakistani people are ready for the war and to take on India and free Kashmir

But our gov is sleeping like always , they cannot even call shimla agreement null n void

There is a need to highlight this issue that shimla agreement that india is always parroting regarding the solution of kashmir dispute is now null and void after india's formal annexation of Kashmir region by abbolishing the article 370 and 35A of their constitution as well as its bifurcation between Kashmir and Ladakh. This is their unilateral decision and hence Shimla BS accord is null and void, I think there should be even a separate thread about it as a reference on PDF.

Last edited:
Be prepared for final war, muslim ummah u r with us? Or for business and money with India.....decide...

We will never let Hindu indians to genocide of kashmiri muslims.....

@Khafee

We dont want hidden support we want u r voice.....
The answer is big "No". Don't you know about -

profit/loss?

We Turks have learned our lesson when our so-called ummah brothers back stab us for Lawrance of Arabia. You will learn the same lesson too. And it is the bitter truth.
100% true. From all my interaction with Turks one thing is clear when Turks stood alone in WW1 and Arabs, including Palestinians abandoned them, nay backstabbed the Turks, you learn't a vital lesson.

randallterry1-2x.jpg

You might ask, ''But Turkey is supporting us, arent you a muslim state too?'' As you know Turkey is a secular state and even atheist Turks supporting you, thats because We dont support you just because you are muslim. We are supporting you because you are loyal to us.
This is what I keep telling Pakistani's. I have had lots of interaction with Turks. They display partiality toward Pakistan not because of religion but a history of being siding with each other. Even if religion might have been a residual in the entire process. In another western forum a openly declared gay Turk went all out in support of Pakistan. He was entirely irregious. Turkey as a state is secular. As I say the two countries in the world that have shown some sympathy to Pakistan are China an Turkey.
  • a athiest
  • a secularist.

This alone should wake up people from their delusions.

I have an strong feeling that nothing gonna be happening. Plan is already done and decided at top level(India, Pakistan and our uncle) , and people will shed blood for no good reasons, again.
That is what I am thinking. Looks like with visit of PMIK to USA faith has been sealed. After some false bravado from both sides they will make relation normalise and will treat loc as international border. Look at from both governments point of view. They are spending more on K issue than their regular priority. Both nations has realized, nothing will happen here even after burning billions. Better get it normalize like many other regions in world in few years. Better concentrate on nation building for long term. World is pacing ahead of us and we are wasting resources on filling endless pit. After few years make border free and open for ppl to cross and have trade relation between them.

Last edited:
Be prepared for final war, muslim ummah u r with us? Or for business and money with India.....decide...

We will never let Hindu indians to genocide of kashmiri muslims.....

@Khafee

We dont want hidden support we want u r voice.....
They iz with the money off-course.

In Turkish there is a poverb; ''Dost Acı Söyler...'' It means ''Your real friend will tell you the bitter Truths.'' So I of course as a Turk see Pakistanis as my friends and brothers. So I will tell you the bitter truth. All that muslim states will not gonna help you. Religion doesnt matter, you might care but they dont care. The important thing for them is their own power, you mean nothing. You might fight for them against Israel but still for them you mean nothing. Look around and you will see they dont even support you with their words.
You might ask, ''But Turkey is supporting us, arent you a muslim state too?'' As you know Turkey is a secular state and even atheist Turks supporting you, thats because We dont support you just because you are muslim. We are supporting you because you are loyal to us. Dont expect the same loyalty from others. Or, You will be disappointed.
You hit it on the nail my Turkey brother. Reality check for ummah lovers and I take it one step forward.
Where the **** was ummah when the grandson of prophet and his family was being dishonored and cut down in a middle of desert? Depend on ummah and you will end up in disappointment faith in almighty and guts will get us the glory.
Again respect for your bitter truth brother .

Never better words expresed on PDF. 1,300 years later same story.

How are you sport?

Today more Kashmiris have died. There are reports that RSS terrorist are brought in ganga army clothes... so they are going to rape and kill.

Is it the time to prove a point about Ummah or Islam or industrialisation?

We are facing an existential threat to be honest. I have read seniors here in their apathy... oh we don't have the economy to win the war... or numbers or this or that... highly respected members at that. Defeatists clothing behind ratinality/logic/realism escape roots.

Have you notice your ethnic group... our Afghans have defeated the mightiest army without economy or anyone elses support ...without an airforce let alone drones like the Houthis...

It would be helpful if we at least, all of us Paks, show solidarity... and leave defeatist conditioning of the last 20 years.

The Ughly Truth is that everyone has to fight their own wars... if there was/is ummah is immaterial now. Accademic really...and pointless point making effort.

We have been put knife on our throat by the GangaDaesh (modification of your term) .... and we can either remain free or become a baitch to ganguz.?

Choice, therefore....

This is The Last War. If it happens withint weeks or takes a year... there is now no escape from it.

So, I request, people like yourself, of caliber to put their brilliant intellect to fighting back the GangaTerror ...instead being bogged down here on trivia....

We are Paks, Pak is Our Land. From Ladakh to Gawadar... from all Paks.. from AfroPaks to blue eyed GB/Kashmiris.

Let us all stick together!

My feeling is India might have over stepped the mark with this. The fact is India has muzzled all of Kashmir to get this done. This lays bare the claim popular mandate. I think Modi could end up overplaying his card and drown in his own bubble. Even pro India Kashmiri's have now been shaken. This event has visibly demonstrated that the separatists were right all along. Their narrative has been proven correct by Modi.

The more India tilts to the right the more it moves away from it's strength. Which was secularism and constitutionalism that Nehru bestowed India. As Churchill said India is as much a country as the equator. However Nehru brilliantly crafted a country that held all this chaos together under one flag. This is about to unravel now. The more India moves toward Hindu nationalism it alienates it's minorities. To be sure we have already walked down this path but our minority % was always small. As a country we are more homogenous then India.

@Mangus Ortus Novem

You are missing the point. Rarely anybody is Muslim these days. Most modern day so called Muslims are culturally or nominally Muslims they are not truly practicing ones.

Fun fact: Pakistan was part of British India. That means they did fought against Ottoman Caliphate.

Even Pakistanis are not with Kashmiri... no one should be celebrating Eid to show solidarity with the oppress... but alas, no one cares
It is not that we are not with Kashmiri's brother but we have to follow the will of Allah. We made scarifies to Allah only and Eid-ul-Bakhr is prime example to practicing that. We can't stop doing that and after Eid we will be super recharge to help our brothers

Back
Top Bottom