What's new

Final countdown.....Muslim Ummah, Are you with us?

My feeling is India might have over stepped the mark with this. The fact is India has muzzled all of Kashmir to get this done. This lays bare the claim popular mandate. I think Modi could end up overplaying his card and drown in his own bubble. Even pro India Kashmiri's have now been shaken. This event has visibly demonstrated that the separatists were right all along. Their narrative has been proven correct by Modi.

The more India tilts to the right the more it moves away from it's strength. Which was secularism and constitutionalism that Nehru bestowed India. As Churchill said India is as much a country as the equator. However Nehru brilliantly crafted a country that held all this chaos together under one flag. This is about to unravel now. The more India moves toward Hindu nationalism it alienates it's minorities. To be sure we have already walked down this path but our minority % was always small. As a country we are more homogenous then India.

@Mangus Ortus Novem
Couple it with the other Muslims in India!! Don’t they know what’s coming next???

Final countdown has started...
And we are standing alone like always. It is fight or flight scenario. You are dealt with these cards and you gotta play what is in your hands. No ummah and no Deeper than ocean friend is coming to help you... it is going to be your war and only yours.

Final countdown has started...
And we are standing alone like always. It is fight or flight scenario. You are dealt with these cards and you gotta play what is in your hands. No ummah and no Deeper than ocean friend is coming to help you... it is going to be your war and only yours.
Big guns are there, ready to fire.

Big guns are there, ready to fire.

I think we should not start the conflict, We should focus to convert IOK a Vietnam or Afghanistan for India, they have crowded the valley with Mil forces, just bleed them, convert the valley into a jail for Indian forces, do not allow India to free those forces from Kashmir and put at our borders. Lets force India to be an aggressor.

You learned nothing from 27feb incident. Did you? We are, were and will be alone, no one will fight for us or even dare to condemn India, did anyone condemned Indian strike on Pakistan, so called friends and allies uttered a a word against violation ourof our sovereignty by India? There is also another lesson that no one condemned our reaction either.

Does it (Good for nothing Ummah) matter? And I don't blame anyone for silence bcoz we have done the same, we only did lip service on Palestine, Iraq, Sham, Libya, Chechnya, Burma etc.

So even thinking on this line (Ummah) is embarrassing, even if we had their lip service, it wouldn't change anything.

Winter is coming and once again we are on our own.

Last edited:
before asking others for help let me ask some question from pakistani members here. did we fight for iraq? did we fight for libya? did we fight for syria? the answer is no so dont ask others to help us now. it is just like our number this time. qaddafi said this in some arab league conference after death of saddam that today he has died and tomorrow some one from us will die and the arab leaders were laughing at him . even basahr al assad laughed at qaddafi. time proved qaddafi was right. either muslims shuld unite and be ready to die one by one. even the closest and most loyal puppets of the west will have their day sooner or later.

After Jamal Abdul Nasser, it was Gaddafi who should have been the uniting leader for the global Muslims. He was among the wisest of men in history.

Sad that many Muslims even now call Gaddafi as a madman and other such terms that the Western leaders used for him.

NATO hated Gaddafi. Real heroes like Carlos ( the jackal ) and Mandela benefited from him.

@The SC

Last edited:
After Jamal Abdul Nasser, it was Gaddafi who should have been the uniting leader for the global Muslims. He was among the wisest of men in history.

Sad that many Muslims even now call Gaddafi as a madman and other such terms that the Western leaders used for him.

NATO hated Gaddafi. Real heroes like Carlos ( the jackal ) and Mandela benefited from him.

@The SC
I didn't wish him that terrible death..He could have just stepped down.. he became a bit too weird:

AP_298940189807-e1460537791970.jpg

Last edited:
He could have just stepped down

But he didn't have any position to step down from. He was not the Libyan equivalent of a Prime Minister or any such position.

He was just a moral guide to the Libyan people.

And they were real Muslims 1,300 years ago. Look at the greed. Look who they killed.

Abu Bakr was succeeded by Umar, who was murdered in 644. After Umar's death, Ali, the cousin and son-in-law of Muhammad, and Uthman were contenders for the post. Uthman was elected as caliph by an election council. Ali became the caliph after the assassination of Uthman in 656

Munafiqs always existed in Muslim world. They were minority back then now they are majority. That's the difference I can see. It's curious you said for "power". Tell me, is it really matters if Kashmir stays with India or join Pakistan? They are not exactly fighting for Islam are they? They are fighting for Pakistani nationalism. There's more than 200 million Muslims in India. Kashmiri's are tiny percentage of that number.

Last edited:
Be prepared for final war, muslim ummah u r with us? Or for business and money with India.....decide...

We will never let Hindu indians to genocide of kashmiri muslims.....

@Khafee

We dont want hidden support we want u r voice.....
Muslim ummah is divorced several times already..am not sure who is her current husband?

In Turkish there is a poverb; ''Dost Acı Söyler...'' It means ''Your real friend will tell you the bitter Truths.'' So I of course as a Turk see Pakistanis as my friends and brothers. So I will tell you the bitter truth. All that muslim states will not gonna help you. Religion doesnt matter, you might care but they dont care. The important thing for them is their own power, you mean nothing. You might fight for them against Israel but still for them you mean nothing. Look around and you will see they dont even support you with their words.
We Turks have learned our lesson when our so-called ummah brothers back stab us for Lawrance of Arabia. You will learn the same lesson too. And it is the bitter truth.
You might ask, ''But Turkey is supporting us, arent you a muslim state too?'' As you know Turkey is a secular state and even atheist Turks supporting you, thats because We dont support you just because you are muslim. We are supporting you because you are loyal to us. Dont expect the same loyalty from others. Or, You will be disappointed.
Trust your army, trust only to your own people. it's the only way to survive.
Our forefathers may have been loyal to Turkey but only because it was the beacon of Muslim caliphate, we are still not loyal to any one nation but Islam.

To average Pakistanis, Turkey is a friend because to us, Turks are our Muslim brothers, just as majority of Arabs. We don't even recognize that Turks and Arabs don't like each other very much due to the shenanigans of British that drew a historical wedge of mistrust between Muslims.

Historicly, the concept of Ummah has always escaped the self serving Muslim Rulers but that does not change the fact that it is the Muslim populous around the Globe that makesup Muslim Ummah and not its leaders.

Some of these same leaders do endup helping their brethren in need but only after they make sure that they don't appear to stand out like a protruding nail among the rest of the well hammered ones.

There is a Japanese proverb that explains a lot about weary Muslim leaders mindful of even their own shadow: A nail that is sticking out ends up getting hammered...

Think about what is written above, there may be more in between the lines for the wise ones than I may have let on as a less than intellectual being.

Back
Top Bottom