What's new

Fighter Jets above Islamabad

I have confirmed from one of the fighter pilot, NUR KHAN air base wala scene offf hay coz wahan just armed forces k loug or unki families those have family cards, only they are allowed... no entry for general public... humaray liye F9 park he hay meray bhaiyooo..........

Today I saw mirage 3, mirage 5 and f 16 demonstration from Rawal road around 1050 hours.
same here bro... i was in askari chaklala and saw F-16 circle around and then shoot up and despaired in 5 sec :(
Hope to see it today in F-9 park...

same here bro... i was in askari chaklala and saw F-16 circle around and then shoot up and despaired in 5 sec :(

I've been hearing en over my house for the past couple of days... Usually after 9-10.

Don' loose heart.
You will see them today.
Wese aapas ki baat hai time badal badal ker aate hain.
:D

I've been hearing en over my house for the past couple of days... Usually after 9-10.
Bro is baar F-9 ya noor khan?

I have confirmed from one of the fighter pilot, NUR KHAN air base wala scene offf hay coz wahan just armed forces k loug or unki families those have family cards, only they are allowed... no entry for general public... humaray liye F9 park he hay meray bhaiyooo..........

Bhai mai nai kia jhoot bola tha? Base aur residential air shows mai sirf Forces walai allow hotai hain. Like Kamra mai jo ho raha hai us mai bhe isi tarah hai.

Don' loose heart.
You will see them today.
Wese aapas ki baat hai time badal badal ker aate hain.
:D

Bro is baar F-9 ya noor khan?
Salam,

I was at F-9 part from 10:30 till 12:00 at Paf E-9 Gate but nothing showed up today. :/

nothing at all whatsoever.

i guess tomorrow it is then.

but i was expecting full show today as a rehersal.

Keeping up with the spirit, ordered this shirt and it just got delivered to me.

Shall be wearing it tomorrow to f-9 park with pride.

Attachments

• IMG_2401.JPG
    IMG_2401.JPG
    424.9 KB · Views: 48
sir i will wait for your reply.
Hi, sorry for the late reply. Actually you need a pass which are already given in advance. Very few outsiders were able to get passes through military connections because most of the people visiting the base will be friends and families of Air Force and military personals. You can try to get near the base so will be able to see atleast the air show if not the static display.

Salam,

I was at F-9 part from 10:30 till 12:00 at Paf E-9 Gate but nothing showed up today. :/

nothing at all whatsoever.

i guess tomorrow it is then.

but i was expecting full show today as a rehersal.

Keeping up with the spirit, ordered this shirt and it just got delivered to me.

Shall be wearing it tomorrow to f-9 park with pride.

Bhai jaan 5 september ko Rehearsal thi hi ni :D

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Actually you need a pass which are already given in advance. Very few outsiders were able to get passes through military connections because most of the people visiting the base will be friends and families of Air Force and military personals. You can try to get near the base so will be able to see atleast the air show if not the static display.

to matlab kal ka scene off hai.......

Back
Top Bottom