What's new

Fighter Jets above Islamabad

Can someone kindly confirm the exact time?

Maybe the rehearsal time is different from the show time? It'll get clearer on final practice by Friday or Sat I believe.

BTW< got any link for the airspace being closed or a NOTAM or anything?
@Jango , i have been trying the DMA office for several days but no joy, he's not even answering his mobile, however an officer of Lt. Colonel's rank in the ISPR told me that the fly past would commence at 10.00 AM, and the park is open to the public.

Looks as if folks in Lahore are also in for a treat as the jets were rocking over Gulberg this morning.

Hundreds of JFT aerial performance and all without smoke-winders.
I guess JFT lack this capability !

Here you go guys, this is an official notification.
@Jango @Stealth @Muhammad Omar @engineer saad @Side-Winder

11992121_1048437988529695_453102128_n.jpg

BTW folks, has anybody seen the pics of an Ecueril performing acrobatics down low?

Any idea if that will be at Nur Khan airshow or F9?

I really want to go to nur khan base... but dont have passess for it :(

So there's 2 airshows? First at Nur Khan AB and then at F9?

Any idea if civilians can go to the static display?
No there are two shows, the one at Nur Khan base starts at 10.15 and finishes at 2.00. It will be mostly static display with some flying demonstrations as use to happen on air force day. However the event over F-9, from 11.00 until 12.00 will be pure air display by different aircraft and also include para jumping .

No there are two shows, the one at Nur Khan base starts at 10.15 and finishes at 2.00. It will be mostly static display with some flying demonstrations as use to happen on air force day. However the event over F-9, from 11.00 until 12.00 will be pure air display by different aircraft and also include para jumping .

Any passes or open for everyone?

Last edited:
Jets throwing flares over f9 right now Doesn't sounds like JF or f16
Looks like small plane with blue n red blinking lights maybe k8

Back
Top Bottom