What's new

FIght of PAkistanis In GAVA, BArcelona...

Raftar

Reaction score
FIght in GAva , BArcelona In Spain :disagree:

:frown:

ANd in -this -area Spanish people- are Scared NOW AND WANT THESE SOns of ------- OUT OF THERE CITY

Last edited by a moderator:
why because of some drunk throwing light chairs at each others ??

they are not DRUNKS... i was there at the time they are fighting for Dont know EXACTALLY (SOMPE PEOPLE SAID THE REASON IS MONEY)....

is it written on their faces that they are Pakistanis?:undecided:

imo they are nepali or bengali or indians.:agree:

JOSHI G YEH MEREY DOST NEY BANAI HEI JO US WAQT SHUARMA LENEY NEECHEY GAYA THA..... YEH USI SHUARMA K MALIKAAN HEIN... PAKISTANI HEIN SABH....

you should see how drunk spanish fight every saturday night......then decide who is dangerous.
if they are afraid of two random drunks throwing chairs at each other..
i have to.say....spaniards are *****....PANZY.....COWARDS.

Good to see the spanish police in the end..Hopw both parties go to jail and settle their rivalries there...
Usually these fights are based on Business Jealosy..Probably two rival Business owners fighting...Nothing unusual though.

Confused. Who were the pakistanis? Were they all pakistanis? It would make sense if they were fighting with each other since they always do that.

ooohh now i understand,there is one gora these guys are throwing chairs at and lying in the end you can see in the video, and there was a fight between a Spaniard and a desi so now i get it :agree:

Back
Top Bottom