What's new

Fight erupts in PTI camp for NA-246 over meal

Patriots

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PTI--890x395.jpg

KARACHI: The workers of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf indulged in fistfight and scuffle with each other over distribution of meal after the rally, ARY News reported.

According to ARY News correspondent Faizullah Khan, the PTI workers made it to the party’s election camp at Water Pump area after a long rally in the constituency as part of their election campaign.

As they reached the camp, an announcement was made for workers to gather at nearby residence of party leader Nazia Rabbani to have a meal.

In the meanwhile, the workers argued over some petty issue and the fight ensued.

Sensing the situation becoming worse, the gate of the PTI leader’s residence was locked from inside where the workers were heading.

Local PTI leaders intervened to clear the tension, however fighting workers did not relent. The situation later came under control after some time.

CCztIUkW4AAK81B.jpg

People can see who are violent people :lol:

Poor PTI workers :rofl:

@Gazi @KURUMAYA @rockstar08 @Jazzbot @Zarvan @SBD-3 @Devil Soul @Jzaib @mr42O @Secur @haviZsultan @dexter @Horseman

So is this very imp news to share at PDF, like mqm never workers never had a fight. See the difference in the fight, when they fight they use hands but same can't be said about mqm workers, they take their pistols out. My two cents.

So is this very imp news to share at PDF, like mqm never workers never had a fight. See the difference in the fight, when they fight they use hands but same can't be said about mqm workers, they take their pistols out. My two cents.
Why dont you people follow those Troll Thread Created by PTI Fan Boys and let Karachiite see the difference between disciplined enough to be called Zinda Lash and Hooligans enough to be Jahil Jhapats.

Why dont you people follow those Troll Thread Created by PTI Fan Boys and let Karachiite see the difference between disciplined enough to be called Zinda Lash and Hooligans enough to be Jahil Jhapats.
I am a Urdu speaking karachiitte born n raised in karachi. Does that make me an alien if I don't support that rascal.

PTI--890x395.jpg

KARACHI: The workers of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf indulged in fistfight and scuffle with each other over distribution of meal after the rally, ARY News reported.

According to ARY News correspondent Faizullah Khan, the PTI workers made it to the party’s election camp at Water Pump area after a long rally in the constituency as part of their election campaign.

As they reached the camp, an announcement was made for workers to gather at nearby residence of party leader Nazia Rabbani to have a meal.

In the meanwhile, the workers argued over some petty issue and the fight ensued.

Sensing the situation becoming worse, the gate of the PTI leader’s residence was locked from inside where the workers were heading.

Local PTI leaders intervened to clear the tension, however fighting workers did not relent. The situation later came under control after some time.

CCztIUkW4AAK81B.jpg

@Gazi @KURUMAYA @rockstar08 @Jazzbot @Zarvan @SBD-3 @Devil Soul @Jzaib @mr42O @Secur @haviZsultan @dexter @Horseman
1898034_1661223087435113_392785800093949016_n.jpg

I am a Urdu speaking karachiitte born n raised in karachi. Does that make me an alien if I don't support that rascal.
You can support anyone you want as long as aware of Possible Consequences that could be resulted by your so called support. Like this one looks quite Childish but imagine someone with this level of Mismanagement came to power and what would happened next.

PTI--890x395.jpg

CCztIUkW4AAK81B.jpg

mqm ke oqyat pm pakistan tu bhooooooooooooooooooooooooot dhooooooooooooooooooooooooor pm krachi nahi bin sakte

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom