What's new

FIFA Women World Cup

Who will win??

USA or Japan??

@Nihonjin1051

Japan, of course.

PS. Loved the JAPAN - ENGLAND game. LOL.

Who will win??

USA or Japan??

@Nihonjin1051

They'll go down like the English, LOL!

japan-v-england-semi-final-20150702-001716-977.jpg

U.S will win 2-1

U.S defense has been stellar the whole tournament .

I hope the US will win. They are the most successful team in the women's soccer history. I been watching every single game. The way they out class Germany was simply amazing. Japan vs England I have to say England played a better game but still Japan won because of England own goal.Japan is also a good team they played good in the world up but I think US is much stronger.

Japan, of course.

nice try, America is going to win this time

U.S will win 2-1

U.S defense has been stellar the whole tournament .

again, are you opening your book for betting?

I hope the US will win. They are the most successful team in the women's soccer history. I been watching every single game. The way they out class Germany was simply amazing. Japan vs England I have to say England played a better game but still Japan won because of England own goal.Japan is also a good team they played good in the world up but I think US is much stronger.

yeah, the US did a very good job with German and no contest that was a good game.

Japan, well, they have their potential, but I can foresee the Japanese side will go back to strengthen the defence and try to make a break for it, like the whole tournament. The key to US would be, if they can use their own passing game to find chances on Japanese backyard, if they can break the japanese defence, then they will have a chance

Japan, of course.

Hi,

If it is a matter of destiny---then Japan will win---. This game did not show Japan to be the champion quality team---surprisingly England played far superior and still lost.

Hi,

If it is a matter of destiny---then Japan will win---. This game did not show Japan to be the champion quality team---surprisingly England played far superior and still lost.
I said the same thing . England played so well but they were unlucky. But as Roger Federer once said "a win is a win no matter how you win".lets hope the US wins.

nice try, America is going to win this time

again, are you opening your book for betting?

yeah, the US did a very good job with German and no contest that was a good game.

Japan, well, they have their potential, but I can foresee the Japanese side will go back to strengthen the defence and try to make a break for it, like the whole tournament. The key to US would be, if they can use their own passing game to find chances on Japanese backyard, if they can break the japanese defence, then they will have a chance
I think Japan knows that the only way to survive against US is to defend. Put more numbers in defence and hope for extra time or penalties because the US attack is the best especially with Morgan, wambach, christen press, rapinoe, lloyd and Leroux. These are some quality players in women's soccer and the good thing is they all are in one team. So if the US wins, it will be like they deserve it but if not which I hope never happen then it will be an upset.

I think Japan knows that the only way to survive against US is to defend. Put more numbers in defence and hope for extra time or penalties because the US attack is the best especially with Morgan, wambach, christen press, rapinoe, lloyd and Leroux. These are some quality players in women's soccer and the good thing is they all are in one team. So if the US wins, it will be like they deserve it but if not which I hope never happen then it will be an upset.

No doubt the Japanese is going to focus on defend, maybe put out either 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 formation but I think it is probably the former they will go for, if that is the case, the US team probably best gamble with a 3-4-3 formation with Rapinoe, Holiday, Brian and Lloyd or Heath supporting Wambach, Press and Leroux, if the Japanese is going for 4-4-2 then the American should go about on a 4-3-3 Taking out Brian or Heath and put one back on defence.

The key I guess is how Rapinoe and co can create chance for the forward, if they can, then they will win.

On the other hand, Japan does not come all the way by luck (Yeah it kind of luck for the virtually last minute own goal over England) so it would be a hard shell to crack.

All in all, it would be a great game

Definately japan will and should win
How japan will? Why they should ?

No doubt the Japanese is going to focus on defend, maybe put out either 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 formation but I think it is probably the former they will go for, if that is the case, the US team probably best gamble with a 3-4-3 formation with Rapinoe, Holiday, Brian and Lloyd or Heath supporting Wambach, Press and Leroux, if the Japanese is going for 4-4-2 then the American should go about on a 4-3-3 Taking out Brian or Heath and put one back on defence.

The key I guess is how Rapinoe and co can create chance for the forward, if they can, then they will win.

On the other hand, Japan does not come all the way by luck (Yeah it kind of luck for the virtually last minute own goal over England) so it would be a hard shell to crack.

All in all, it would be a great game
Well the US 3-4-3 looks good formation.

USA will win 3-0

Dammmmmnnnnnnn-----3 goals in the first 15 minutes-----.

And now the 4th goal unfcking believable

Back
Top Bottom