What's new

FIFA Brazil 2014 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
My final prediction was spot on. Germany vs Argentina. :victory:
I support Germany but Argentina will win this with the help of a Messi brilliance.

Where is Pakistan foot ball team :rofl:, pakistan wasting all its energies on stupid game of cricket

I dont know but today ARG goalee was really brilliant .... thru out the match
I have differnt opinion..penalty was not good enough..if you shoot a good penalty then no goal keeper can save it but if you hit him then its easy for him to save

If anyone wants to make some free money bet on Argentina, Germany would be bookies favorite but Argentina will steal this from them.

See you then on this Sunday, don't get excited too much! :cheers:

I have differnt opinion..penalty was not good enough..if you shoot a good penalty then no goal keeper can save it but if you hit him then its easy for him to save

The first penalty was poor but the Sneijder one was excellent save. Most goalkeepers won't save that even if they dive on the right side. It was a good penalty kick.

damn now germany will rape argentina.

at least 4-0 like it was 4 years back in 2010

If anyone wants to make some free money bet on Argentina, Germany would be bookies favorite but Argentina will steal this from them.

i book mark your post, you will get some handsome beating if Arg lose :lol:

Argentine winning is going to give the English football hooligans gripes for two reasons

a) Argentine Won :D
b) Van Gaal , Manchester United's manager , is not the super manger that he was being made out to be

BsIxxmoCQAAGXff.jpg:large

i book mark your post, you will get some handsome beating if Arg lose :lol:

I have been right all along so far. Got each and every knock out game right. Too bad you can't bet in the US. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom