What's new

FIFA Brazil 2014 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
10405267_1071559486217600_7685399475552459137_n.png

Robin

10435637_1071525859554296_6705413105265291792_n.jpg

Fcuk yea ... spain has been brought down to earth and had their nose drubbed on the pitch.

Fcuk yea ... spain has been brought down to earth and had their nose drubbed on the pitch.
oh yes... loved every minute of the game. Spanish players were going down too easy... & guess what? they were not allowed to get back up! :lol:

super goal by Van Persie...

an-instant-classic-photo-of-robin-van-persies-flying-header-goal-at-the-world-cup.jpg

Last edited:
Do you know guys if Iker Casillas did not get goal in this match then he would have been the goal keeper who prevented goal for longest time ever in football history ? but alas he got fked up today LOL

Ghatiya performance by Spain. Lanat is the only word that comes into my mind at this moment for this performance.

Ghatiya performance by Spain. Lanat is the only word that comes into my mind at this moment for this performance.

They were out performed..... Did you see inesta in second half???? I havent...... I guess spain should consider themselves to be lucky because there were 2 more sure chances.....

this world cup is turning out to be high scoring world cup on the lines of 2002 japan korea world cup

oh yes... loved every minute of the game. Spanish players were going down too easy... & guess what? they were not allowed to get back up! :lol:

super goal by Van Persie...

an-instant-classic-photo-of-robin-van-persies-flying-header-goal-at-the-world-cup.jpg

lala yeh van persie se zyada pakistani ball ka kamal he :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom